GDT: Boston Bruin's @ Detroit Red Wings - 8 EST - NBCSN

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Doc Emrick is either drunk or senile. First he calls Nielsen "Franzen", then he calls Riley Nash "Nashville".

Have another ginger ale.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Maybe if they wouldn't have sold all that ice in the bottles they woulda been able to bring good ice to the LCA!

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Is this because we share the facility with the basketball team? Why is the ice so god awful?

Reactions: aar000n

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Why does Nyquist ALWAYS f***ing dipsy doodle at the blueline? I swear he does that more than any other player. Tatar jumps the gun at the blue line too much, but Nyquist f***ing picks that blue line to pull the puck back every single goddamn time.

Reactions: RedWingzz

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Is this because we share the facility with the basketball team? Why is the ice so god awful?

That's probably part of it. Someone did mention it takes quite a long time for the cement to fully cool off. I'm no expert, but could be one of the reasons why.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
That's probably part of it. Someone did mention it takes quite a long time for the cement to fully cool off. I'm no expert, but could be one of the reasons why.
I'm upset that people brought this up before the rink was even finished and now it seems to be playing out exactly as predicted. And as someone who doesn't give a shit about basketball, the only sport and team I follow are now doomed to play in a facility with bad ice.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I'm upset that people brought this up before the rink was even finished and now it seems to be playing out exactly as predicted. And as someone who doesn't give a **** about basketball, the only sport and team I follow are now doomed to play in a facility with bad ice.

The Pistons actually win some of their home games though.

Maybe not...I just checked and they are on a 7 game losing streak.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
The Pistons actually win some of their home games though.

Maybe not...I just checked and they are on a 7 game losing streak.

the state of detroit pro sports is the worst it has been in decades. wings and tigers in rebuilds with no hope of winning in at least the next 3-5 years. pistons going nowhere being in the middle of the pack, and the lions are still the lions

Reactions: jkutswings

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
i wonder how much boston pays these idiots to say nothing but great things about them all game

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Which is worse, to be able to be able to see the right play but not have the talent to make it or to have the talent to make the right play but not be able to see it?

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Which is worse, to be able to be able to see the right play but not have the talent to make it or to have the talent to make the right play but not be able to see it?

If you have vision, but no talent, at least you have a shot at being a good coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad