GDT: Boston Bruin's @ Detroit Red Wings - 8 EST - NBCSN

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Hahahaha

Blashill gives the Larkin PP unit 25 seconds and then changes them to get Justin Abdelkader and Zetterberg out there!

How can a guy so clueless be employed as an NHL coach? I'm too young to remember the dead era of the 80s, but he's gotta be the worst coach in team history. AA as the 4C is too funny.

Reactions: TheMule93

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Hahahaha

Blashill gives the Larkin PP unit 25 seconds and then changes them to get Justin Abdelkader and Zetterberg out there!

How can a guy so clueless be employed as an NHL coach? I'm too young to remember the dead era of the 80s, but he's gotta be the worst coach in team history. AA as the 4C is too funny.

Oh come on, that first PP unit was an absolute trainwreck.

It turns out the 2nd unit was worse, but.....

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Anyone catch that Dreger interview on the NBC feed? Holland is taking a "wait and see" approach with the team to see what direction they are heading in. Check the standings Kenny and you'll see. Check your payroll and compare it to the on ice product. Check the last 12 games where we have won 1 game.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Tune in Friday to see the seats empty for non-weather reasons.
Anyone catch that Dreger interview on the NBC feed? Holland is taking a "wait and see" approach with the team to see what direction they are heading in. Check the standings Kenny and you'll see. Check your payroll and compare it to the on ice product. Check the last 12 games where we have won 1 game.
Holland literally said that before the Winnepeg game, that the next 10-15 games will tell us when/if we sell.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Oh come on, that first PP unit was an absolute trainwreck.

It turns out the 2nd unit was worse, but.....

Ok but they got 25 seconds, that's my point. You really think Cooper takes Stamkos and Kucherov off the ice if they have a rough 25 seconds? You think Gaudreau is taking a seat after he doesn't get anything done in 25 seconds? Tarasenko isn't sitting down after a bad 25 seconds on the PP. But Blash is gonna Blash.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Ok but they got 25 seconds, that's my point. You really think Cooper takes Stamkos and Kucherov off the ice if they have a rough 25 seconds? You think Gaudreau is taking a seat after he doesn't get anything done in 25 seconds? Tarasenko isn't sitting down after a bad 25 seconds on the PP. But Blash is gonna Blash.

Well, they sucked pretty bad and the puck got cleared at 25 seconds... seems like a good spot to make a change.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I guess I'll have to disagree. I would rather not have Justin Abdelkader on the ice for 1:30 of the PP.

Because you only get one chance to change the power play unit? If you pull one unit, the other has to automatically play the remaining time?

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
If that had gone in, goal of the year for sure. 100%, no other contenders the rest of the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad