Pre-Game Talk: Blackhawks at Jets - Comrie Starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well of course they will fire KC after the ToiletvBowl loss to the Yotesvom November 12th

But even after that and a change of systems with a new coach that the talent discrepancy between these inept Blackhawks players compared to most oppsongvteams they pkay will magically narrow?

Hard to imagine it could.

Sure criticize system,but do not expect much to be different with such a wide divergence of talent ...Hawks do not have mich of it...opps seem to gave it everytimevthey play the Hawks.

Cannot just be the system. GOtta be real lack of talent exceptvfor nights when Kane finds "it"

Last edited:

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Well of course they will fire KC after the ToiletvBowl loss to the Yotesvom November 12th

But even after that and a change of systems with a new coach that the talent discrepancy between these inept Blackhawks players compared to most oppsongvteams they pkay will magically narrow?

Hard to imagine it could.

Sure criticize system,but do not expect much to be different with such a wide divergence of talent ...Hawks do not have mich of it...opps seem to gave it everytimevthey play the Hawks.

Cannot just be ttge system. GOtta be real lack of talent exceptvfor nights when Kane finds "it"
Your bit isn’t charming anymore, learn how to actually type.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
upload_2021-11-5_21-49-43.png

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
We can debate this:

Hawks lost this game when:

1. It went on the NHL schedule.?

Or

2.When the puck dropped to start the game?

Or

3.After 47 seconds...

Or

4.At 2minutes and 23 seconds into the hame?

I suspect #1 is tge correct answer...but I do know tgat after #4 ....at 2:23 when Peg gotc2nd goal,everybody forcsure knew Hawks were done ...Thhose who turned to watching sonetbibg else on TV made tgecwise choice with tgeir time investment for "entertainment"..

Want to feel bad...take your depression medication and watch the Hawks

Want to feel good? SWITCH your tc tome over to wztch Countdown To Christmas movies on the W /Hallmark Channel....shocking.. but at least a Hapoy Ending every single time!

Happy is a lot better than watching in frustration at complete ineptitude and realizing there are no miracle fixes coming...it will take years to right tge sinking ship of the Chicago Blackhawks....years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad