Pre-Game Talk: Blackhawks at Jets - Comrie Starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Toews just doesn’t care about hockey anymore. Just pathetic effort.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
He has value if he is playing well.

You can't start a goalie with an .880 save percentage.

Which playoff team would want him? Which NHL team would want him?

You'd have to hope he turns things around then agrees to be flipped at the deadline for a 4th.

you don't think that has ALOT to do with JC and the players in front of MAF?

he played behind a great set of D and a team that played great team D in Vegas, what he is playing in front of here is nothing like what he played in front of in Vegas...put him in the oilers net and I think he would be close to his Vezina form of last year

Reactions: cliffclaven

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
you don't think that has ALOT to do with JC and the players in front of MAF?

he played behind a great set of D and a team that played great team D in Vegas, what he is playing in front of here is nothing like what he played in front of in Vegas...put him in the oilers net and I think he would be close to his Vezina form of last year

His play looks bad this year. Look at the Connor goal and the 4th goal.

The Connor goal he isn't set/square and gets beat on a routine shot.

The 4th goal he has a player coming with speed and he is flat footed with no backwards momentum and gets tap danced.

He looks really, really off.

Look at the 2 3rd period goals he let in against the Canes. The 2nd goal was horrendous.

On a team like Vegas or the Oilers he would be the reason they lose playoff games.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Eh, his body language and effort is built so bad. It’s probably a bit of both but he really just looks like he doesn’t care to even try.

And it affects everyone. Effort and lack of effort are both contagious.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Get this asshole out from behind the bench

E32292DE-8978-4947-B875-2242CA543916.png

Any of you watch Yellowstone? Can’t get the resemblance out of my mind.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
His play looks bad this year. Look at the Connor goal and the 4th goal.

The Connor goal he isn't set/square and gets beat on a routine shot.

The 4th goal he has a player coming with speed and he is flat footed with no backwards momentum and gets tap danced.

He looks really, really off.

Look at the 2 3rd period goals he let in against the Canes. The 2nd goal was horrendous.

On a team like Vegas or the Oilers he would be the reason they lose playoff games.
lol, you don't think that the hawks 1-8-2 start and JC a coach who employs a system for 4 years in Chicago that players still dont understand does not have anything to do with MAF's start as you describe as being "off"

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
And it affects everyone. Effort and lack of effort are both contagious.

Yep, exactly why I said spare Hagel and trade him before we kill his love of the game. Mostly joking, but I wouldn’t be upset one bit if we did trade him to a competent team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad