GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
@Rooh work your tank magic and ensure this team picks Wright
MarriedMindlessAzurevase-max-1mb.gif

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
2 words or 1 word?

Which do you prefer to describe the Blackhawks thisvseason?

1. STINK.

Or

2.PREDICTABLE INCOMPETENCE.

Both terms are appropriate ofvcourse...but I am asking which of the choices BEST sums up what we have seen of their performance to date and likely for years to come now till finally they switch to if not good ,at least average and competent.

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
JC never had the room, as such he can't lose it...

You are right and unfortunately the way his tenure started set a bad tone. We are actually prevented from seeing what Colliton could have done.

He was very successful in Sweden, came to Rockford and took over a last place team that played .410 hockey. His 1st year they played .580 hockey and won 2 playoff rounds.

I look at the lack of success here and his struggles as a reflection of the players as much as it is on him. The way the vets pouted over Q leaving was expected to an extent but IMO it went way beyond normal and set the tone. Combined with Toews cliff dive, Covid, Beach investigation and everything else it just didn't gel.

At this point there needs to be a coaching change just for the sake of change. These guys won't play for JC, let's see how they'd do under a Mike Keenan type. Be careful what you wish for boys.

Reactions: Mrfenn92 and Njfj

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
EvenIF Toews would waive his NMC in hos final year for next season (foingvtgat this simmer) it still would cost the receiving team 5.25 million of cap space if we retained half... salary cost woukd be less( a bit over $3million to them)...but no contender likely can likely take on that much cap...

Ok ...then trade him at TDL next season and only aboutc20% pro-rayed cap (or 50% of that if we retaibed) would apply so easier..

The problem with all such scenarios is who I theirveoght mond would want an ober the cliff Zero goals (or minute goals by season end) and likely declining firthervguy AND pay a 1st for hom?

For a face off guy only 3rd -4th linercat this stage?

If he keeps declining,no team will want hom...we woukd have tk pay in picks for a floor team maybe to take hom

We are albatrossed.

Reactions: Panzerspitze

Flahawkfan

Apr 24, 2017
So when the whole off ice thing was being investigated, there was this narrative that nothing was done because we were in the middle of a cup run and "winning was everything". Now when the team is not winning, and the thought is change things up to try and get on back on track, nothing has been done. You almost feel like they are hesitant to make changes because the optics make it look like winning is still everything. hmmm

I miss Malcom Subban................................

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
…are you serious?

Im not sure you’re aware, but the team has ONE WIN this season. And I posted in the game thread for that game too.

If you want me to post after more wins, I suggest you get on the horn with the Blackhawks and tell them to win more.

Little tuned up last night. Disregard. Lol. The team sucks more than they should. No ill will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad