RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner

upload_2021-11-5_23-20-12.gif

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Bad teams tend to lose with good coaches too. How many more wins do you think this roster has with a Jon Cooper behind the bench?

No surprise you always show up after a loss. Like clockwork. Here’s your pat on the back.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
No surprise you always show up after a loss. Like clockwork. Here’s your pat on the back.

…are you serious?

Im not sure you’re aware, but the team has ONE WIN this season. And I posted in the game thread for that game too.

If you want me to post after more wins, I suggest you get on the horn with the Blackhawks and tell them to win more.

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
Woah, you guys actually watched tonight's game?
I've missed most of the games this year. Only watch when both I have no work that day and the bulls aren't playing. I regret laughing about the red wings toiling cause now the blackhawks look THAT bad and with a high probability they don't even keep their top pick? f***.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
…are you serious?

Im not sure you’re aware, but the team has ONE WIN this season. And I posted in the game thread for that game too.

If you want me to post after more wins, I suggest you get on the horn with the Blackhawks and tell them to win more.
You post once in a game thread about how right you are that they suck. I mean you have to be socially aware enough to know why people get pissed. We all know they suck.

Reactions: Styles

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
…are you serious?

Will do. I accept your I told you so. You’re a great hockey mind. I’m just glad to be graced by your presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad