Pre-Game Talk: Blackhawks at Jets - Comrie Starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
So is Kane able to play tonight, or does the Covid protocol keep him out as well ? I assume he's good to go because they haven't said otherwise.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I want to see Beaudin back but I also question the timing of sitting Stillman. Jets are a heavy team and Stillman plays a heavy game, Beaudin doesn't.
As is usually the case, JC's decisions seem to be willy nilly without much thought given. Just sayin'.

Reactions: sandyfalkirk

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
I want to see Beaudin back but I also question the timing of sitting Stillman. Jets are a heavy team and Stillman plays a heavy game, Beaudin doesn't.
As is usually the case, JC's decisions seem to be willy nilly without much thought given. Just sayin'.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Schedule and Wheeler on the Prg 3rd line?

Wow...they mustcrealky be deep in forwards...meanwhile we do not have any line bur a line with Kane on it capable of generating much scoring.. Another mis-match?

Luke Connor always kilks us..

We can only hope Fleury rebounds with a strong game in net and that Comrie in their net has a stinker.

Last edited:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Johnny Goose Egg going for a dozen (game #12 tonight and through 11 he has FAILED to score a goal...
Maybe he breaks his schneid this hame?

Nah...probably going goaless in all 82 for a Guinness Bookof Records All-Time futility achievement.

Reactions: WeAreSoPucked

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
Schedule and Wheeler on the Prg 3rd line?

Wow...they mustcrealky be deep in forwards...meanwhile we do not have any line bur a line with Kane on it capable of generating much scoring.. Another mis-match?

Luke Connor always kilks us..

We can only hope Fleury rebounds with a strong game in net and that Comrie in their net has a stinker.
Kyle Connor

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Oh God, its the same douchey announcers as last time.

It's fitting - shitty product on the ice, shitty product on the bench, shitty product in the studio. Shitty product in the booth.

Both of these douches with the turtlenecks. Uggh

Reactions: Dead Meat

Dead Meat

Apr 27, 2004
Looks like it's Ace and Gary calling the game tonight.....with uuh...dual turtlenecks....

Shoot me already...I'll venmo somebody $100 and provide the bullet.

Reactions: Backyard Hockey

Dead Meat

Apr 27, 2004
Oh God, its the same douchey announcers as last time.

It's fitting - shitty product on the ice, shitty product on the bench, shitty product in the studio. Shitty product in the booth.

Both of these douches with the turtlenecks. Uggh

The turtlenecks are to cover up the hickies they give each other in the booth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad