OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: I'm Already Sick of Holiday Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Yep. Substitute fish oil pills with real fish, vitamins for real foods etc.

Yukon health posters for Vitamin D :laugh:

yukon-vitamin-d-ad.jpg

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I think gym supplement wise, I do take what I need as I get older, but multivitamins are a joke, you get a lot of random stuff and you might need 1-2 of those things. I do take more zinc, etc during the winter to help my immune system because I despise even getting a slight sniffle.

But outside of that, I eat healthy and I eat a good amount of things my body needs (greens, protein, etc). I think just eating right is good, for some yeah, you need some extra (usually people that suffer with low iron).

Yukon health posters for Vitamin D :laugh:

yukon-vitamin-d-ad.jpg

She....

You know what, it's too easy.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Just have to wait on the results of my MRI now. Each one gets a little easier to do. Being claustrophobic and having to stay in that tiny tube while being a broad person is not easy to do lol. Mind over matter though.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Just have to wait on the results of my MRI now. Each one gets a little easier to do. Being claustrophobic and having to stay in that tiny tube while being a broad person is not easy to do lol. Mind over matter though.

I had a rough time doing mine. I would keep moving and I felt like I was going to flip out. I just couldn’t stay still long enough so they had to redo the first couple. They broke each section up into more shorter scans which helped.

I counted backwards from 400 by different numbers and that seemed to give my brain enough of distraction to keep still for each scan they did. I really don’t want to have another one although my doctor wants me to have one every one to two years. Maybe I can be sedated next time.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I'm definitely not going to buy the Switch just to play Mario.

(I'm going to end up doing exactly this)
There are actually other good games out and a bunch more coming out for the switch. It's very exciting that I didnt have to buy it purely for Mario. I mean, I currently only own two Mario games but still :laugh:

Reactions: Zen Arcade

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
I no longer play video games but I can only deduce that these "Mario" games you speak of are interactive games where you control the titular character, Mario Lemieux. I imagine much of it is drinking wine, winning Stanley Cups as an owner and jumping into a pool fully clothed. Maybe there are options to play as this character in the past as well, which would involve growing up in Montreal in the 70's, deciding whether or not to order fries with your club sandwich and dominating the sport of hockey.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Explaining the concept of a Christmas list to my girlfriend (who's Taiwanese) makes my head hurt. But I do like how she and her family just give each other envelopes of cash on Chinese New Year every year. Has a certain je ne sais quoi, simplicity, to it, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad