OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: I'm Already Sick of Holiday Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
That Jurassic world trailer looks stupider than the first movie and that movie was really, really stupid.

I enjoyed Justice League, but Affleck now wanting to possibly step away (which do it already, I am sick of him being 50/50 on staying), Jon Hamm wants to take on the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman which I am 100% for. I love Mad Men and Hamm has some very good range as an actor. He would need to bulk up big time though.

Affleck looks like a wreck and I’m sure he’s on his way out.

Yeah I think it was charcoal or some vitamin pill that people were opening up and using it for that and it seemed to work well.

The pill probably contained charcoal; I think it’s been a bit of a trend recently. Whitestrips also work well and they’re clean.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I was 21 when I found out I had it. It's scary stuff. What kind of shape will I be in when I'm 40? 50? Will I still be able to do the things I love to do when I retire or am I going to be struggling just to get around?

That's the thing, you have to realize what you can and cannot do. Thinking I was invincible is what got me hurt in the first place and now 10 years later I'm still struggling with accepting there's certain things I can't or shouldn't be doing anymore. Being stubborn as a mule doesn't help me, either....

For anxiety purposes I try not to think about my 40's and 50's since it gives me awful migraines. I'll think of every possible scenario that won't ever happen and I'm up all night from it. I've been dealing with them all week but it's my own fault since I'm emotionally stressing myself out from whats going on. I'll be perfectly honest, I'm more terrified of going under the knife for my spine again than I am of dying. Pretty f***ed up but it's true.

I do agree that I'm too young to be going through this already though. DDD, Spinal Stenosis, Microdiscectomy of L4-L5, and now a 2nd ruptured disc. :rolleyes:

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Now I feel bad about bringing it up.....

At least nowadays there are options available to help improve your situation/injuries. I just keep thinking for myself personally it could be worse. Despite the daily pain I am a very fortunate individual and life is pretty damn good at the moment, even if I have days where I already feel like I'm 60. :wally:

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Can someone please tell me what all that tagging bollocks is and how to get rid of it?

Attachments

• 98DD91C1-3C06-4A82-BFA7-088F26A650F1.png
    98DD91C1-3C06-4A82-BFA7-088F26A650F1.png
    193 KB · Views: 6

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I noticed it this afternoon, thought I had accidentally tapped something.

Why do they keep adding crap to the site.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I noticed it this afternoon, thought I had accidentally tapped something.

Why do they keep adding crap to the site.
Because they can?
As far as the sort cloud, that appears to be an unwanted side effect that will go away eventually. Probably not this weekend, though.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
That Jurassic world trailer looks stupider than the first movie and that movie was really, really stupid.

Affleck looks like a wreck and I’m sure he’s on his way out.

The pill probably contained charcoal; I think it’s been a bit of a trend recently. Whitestrips also work well and they’re clean.
I'm 100% for Jon Hamm as Batman and yes I'm a huge fan of Mad Men so I might be biased but the guy is a phenomenal actor.

Also I hope we get to see Snyder's JL.

Can someone please tell me what all that tagging bollocks is and how to get rid of it?
It looks comical.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
man, the Jurassic world 2 trailer looks so bad. I expected bad, but this is something beyond that.

Why they even feel the need to keep going??? :shakehead

Wait, it's Hollywood.....nevermind.

I'm surprised they haven't remade the first Jurassic Park movie yet since it's been what...almost 25 years?? :sarcasm:

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Shrimper! Have you been watching the Ashes? The Poms are struggling which is good to see :)

Last edited:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Between Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey, Nintendo is killing it lately. Two of the best games I've played in a long time. Mario and Rabbids is really good too. It's nice to have Nintendo back on track.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I played BOTW for the first time in 6 months yesterday. Two divine beasts to go, still.

My parents asked me for gift ideas for myself for Xmas. I've got no clue.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
If a game doesn’t have GM mode I’m likely not to play it. Unless it’s Wii Sports :)

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I like campaigns that don't take a measly 5-6hrs of game play. I like longer campaigns. Which is why I am thinking heavily into buying the switch to play the new Zelda.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I like campaigns that don't take a measly 5-6hrs of game play. I like longer campaigns. Which is why I am thinking heavily into buying the switch to play the new Zelda.
it entirely depends on what you're actually doing. If they can keep the game fun for a longer campaign, then yeah more game is going to be better. But I'll take a consistently fun 5 hour campaign over a 50 hour snooze fest where you're just doing filler half the time.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Breath of the Wild is weird in that sense. If you just want to fly through the story, it's a pretty short game. But I enjoyed the extra stuff more than I have enjoyed any other open world game I can remember playing.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Breath of the Wild is weird in that sense. If you just want to fly through the story, it's a pretty short game. But I enjoyed the extra stuff more than I have enjoyed any other open world game I can remember playing.
Yeah I do enjoy a solid campaign even if it's 5-6hrs but then the online portion is just a gong show.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I've updated the stickied master links thread. I've also added links to the 'News And Announcements' and 'Support' boards. If you're having an issue with the site, those are the places to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->