Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
vladimir-nabokov.jpg

Reactions: HandshakeLin

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
a guy I work with has a giant trivia book that he studies at lunch. It's ridiculous.

I actually have a co-worker with a trivia book also. He takes it super seriously. He has a team, and they go to tournaments and all kinds of wacky ****. I just shake my head and walk away to avoid him telling me about it.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I actually have a co-worker with a trivia book also. He takes it super seriously. He has a team, and they go to tournaments and all kinds of wacky ****. I just shake my head and walk away to avoid him telling me about it.

this guy goes to bar trivia with his dad and takes it super seriously trying to win $20 gift cards to the same bar. :laugh:

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
this guy goes to bar trivia with his dad and takes it super seriously trying to win $20 gift cards to the same bar. :laugh:

Is it a good bar?

When I was living with the wife in Plum, we racked up an insane number of gift cards for Bella Luna, but didn't really want to eat there. If it had done good food though, well, that'd be different.

Also I hate doing bar trivia in the States as a) I know nothing about 90% of the questions b) Every time something involving Europe comes up everyone turns to look at me.

Dread Pirate Roberts

Jul 2, 2008
Mountain West

Hobbies make life worth living. Without them, what's the point? I try to avoid crapping all over people's hobbies.

That said, plenty of people have hobbies I'm not interested in discussing.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
Also I hate doing bar trivia in the States as a) I know nothing about 90% of the questions b) Every time something involving Europe comes up everyone turns to look at me.

Just speak with a fake American accent during trivia. If it sounds off, say you're from West Virginia.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Just speak with a fake American accent during trivia. If it sounds off, say you're from West Virginia.

:laugh:

Unfortunately the only American accent I can do is Mark Madden advertising strip clubs.

Also, fake accent or no, I don't think I'm going to fool my wife into thinking I'm from America. Its a little late for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->