Barracuda News and Discussion 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
Is it weird that they play the night before the AHL skills competition and All Star game? I feel like the NHL they should get a day off in between for travel.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Balcers choked his leg of the puck control relay. Was slower than his opponent and then stumbled on the last pylon. That's it. Love affair over. Trade his ass for a bag of pucks.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Now Rudy borked his pass & score try. Saved on the shot and handcuffed his teammate on the pass.

I doubt we even get a bag of pucks for him now. Maybe a foam souvenir puck from the team's merch store

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
And to cap things off, rudy flubbed his breakaway relay chance too. Forget getting anything for him. We'd be lucky to be able to pay someone to take him off our hands.

So everyone get off the Rudy hype train. We'll have to wait for the Jayden Halbgewachs hype machine to get into gear.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
So, just looking at numbers, Bibeau's look solid. Those are potential NHL-starter numbers, right? What is the deal with him?

Reactions: SharkAttack86

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
So, just looking at numbers, Bibeau's look solid. Those are potential NHL-starter numbers, right? What is the deal with him?

He's having a good year but like with most goalies and young players, consistency is a question and his won't be answered with just this one season. He could be but it's a volatile position so it's still a wait and see thing. I wouldn't rely on him to replace Dell next season but maybe the year after that if he has another good season.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I’m curious about Bibeau. He’s only 23, and is having a great season. Anyone who has seen him think he has NHL potential?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad