Barracuda News and Discussion 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Seems like Cuda may be working harder for Armalis. Worked back-to-back games with Grosenick out and seemed to do well (at least final score).

(Disappointed I couldn't see Friday's game.)

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
\
There was an article.

Chatted with Armalis today. He's got the new "slim" pants and has been wearing them a week or more. Today he had a set of demo pads he was trying out.

Grosenick on the ice today, including taking some shots. (See Gackle for article/quotes)

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Meier scored again. All the kids are doing pretty good. Meier, Goldobin, and Labanc have had good nights.

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
Pretty funny coming from the guy that was happy Meier was sick (and started on the Cuda) and thinks he has low potential.

I still think he has lower potential than Barzal, and I'm glad he had to earn his spot on the team with AHL play rather than having it gifted to him at the start of the season. But he's proven his worth and is probably better than at least 4 of the forwards in our current lineup so yeah it's probably time to call him up. But we won't because Petey loves his little Haley.

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
He's not gonna gain much playing on the 4th line.

Ward should have been knocked out of the top nine weeks ago but, again, our coach is an idiot so I agree that they won't be able to find a place for him.

Marleau - Thornton - Pavelski
Meier - Couture - Donskoi
Boedker - Tierney - Labanc
Karlsson - Wingels - Ward

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Just face it, Ward's not going anywhere.

Are there any coaches that you don't think are idiots?

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
Just face it, Ward's not going anywhere.

Are there any coaches that you don't think are idiots?

Mike Sullivan, Bill Peters, Peter Laviolette, John Cooper, Guy Boucher and Darryl Sutter for sure. Lindy Ruff, Alain Vigneault, Ken Hitchcock and Bruce Boudreau make some curious decisions at times but for the most part I think they're on the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad