Assuming it's not your team, who would you like to see win The Cup?

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Kings are #1 cause they're my west coast team.

Vegas would be a cool Cinderella story, no doubt that would be one for the history books.

Nashville has really improved their organization through smart drafting, developing, and trading: would be nice to see that effort rewarded with a Cup.

Winnipeg would be fun too, never won a Cup in either iteration of the Jets so that city is due a celebration.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Caps fan. I'll root for NJ, Toronto and Florida in the East. Out West, I don't care as long as it's not LA. Special preference for Vegas, just because they would make history.

Reactions: Brock Radunske

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
I've had to ask myself this question without the IF ITS NOT YOUR team since 2012.

I'll SAY THIS LOUD AND CLEAR.

ANY TEAM WHO HAS NEVER WON THE CUP, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN IN THE LEAGUE for over a great deal of time.

I'm sure Canucks fans share these sentiments as fans of teams who have never won one.

BEcause I go by this logic, before 2010 I always added Chicago or LA (Hawks had won before but because the drought was so high I added them)...but once they won there cups they dont go on my list anymore.

The Sharks may only be a team for what 25 years, which is a good deal now, but usually I'd say not logn enough however they have made it so many times, and been favoured and there recent run. They deserve a cup I just don't see it this year, the Kings-Ducks on ROAD look good when healthy I see a upset there.

So teams that deserve cups I will go for:

St. Louis (if they make it)
Washington (especially cause of Ovi) Always cheer for him every year.
Nashville (after last 2 seasons and there fanbase they deserve one)
San Jose (don't think it will happen this year though)
WInnipeg
Vegas
(Only cause of the FEEL good story, I respect there staff GG and GM deserve rings) But so many people would call it Bettman buying them the cup, the stigma would suck in a way.

Also FLorida and the FLyers if they make it , (if they don't end u playing Washington)

Other then that.

WHOEVER PLAYS THE LEAFS.

LOL

SO those are lots of teams but I just named who I'd be cheering for in every series as I don't have an overall favourite I want to win.

If I did, it'd be Washington. OVI.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
St. Louis easily. Been my second favorite team for a while now (Bruins fan). If Blues don't make it, probably Vegas.

Btown

Oct 1, 2011
Bruins are going to win so runner up can be Winny, or Smashville whom ever gets out of that division (sorry minny but ur toast)

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I usually cheer for Pit because I've always been a big fan of Malkin if the Leafs aren't involved. Plus, it is nice to see greatness achieved which 3 in 3 years would do. But, I'd also love to see Nashville get it.

Reactions: BigVegas17

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
As a Pens fan I, surprisingly enough, would like to see OV get a cup. Otherwise I would like to see a Canadian Cup winner probably preferring the Jets.

Tampa fan that would like to see Ovi get it, if Tampa is out.

Don't know why, I hate him like fire when he plays the Lightning, of course. But, I like him just fine when he's not.

Reactions: VinikToWinIt

nofehr

Dec 17, 2012
Leafs fan here...

First choice would be San Jose for Jumbo Joe.
Next would be Jets and Nashville - both respectable organizations with passionate fans and well-rounded lineups.

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
1. Vegas
2. Nashville
3. Winnipeg
4. San Jose
5. Minnesota

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Crosby/Malkin/Phil the Thrill threepeat
Ovy finally getting a Cup

Nashville and Vegas

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
I'm not asking for a prediction for who you think will win. But your preference for who you want to win.

Knowing most (soon all) of the playoff teams, pick the one you want to see lift the cup the most, assuming it's not your team. And why?
NJ, because of Hischier.

OR

Nashville, because of Josi & Fiala and they also have put together a tremendous season and they're deserving IMO. Also they lost last year, spread the joy a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad