Assuming it's not your team, who would you like to see win The Cup?

UnrefinedCrude

Jun 7, 2011
Since my team will obviously be golfing, my ideal match up is Caps/Preds.

I love Ovi, would love to see him hoist the Cup. The Caps have been one of those teams that have seemed so close to being able to win it all, but just haven't been able to get it all together and rolling at the right time.

The Preds are just such a solid well oiled machine. They were injured last year and still came so close. I think they're an even better team this year.

Also Nashville is one of , if not the best experience I've had at an out of town game. They have pretty great fans. They have a solid management team which has built a strong foundation... they do it right.

Those would be my favorites, but all the teams that make it have earned their spot, so I just want to see some great hockey.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Anyone other than The Leafs or Flyers.......

NoLeafsNation-copy.gif
flyers.jpg~c200.jpg

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Nashville. They built a phenomenal team through drafting and they took risks with trades. Plus it would be great to see a new team lift it. I will route through them unless we play them.

Wouldn't be mad to see the Jets. They have a few players I don't like but overall they are a tough and talented team. Just built really well and they finally figured out their goaltending.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
A lot of choices for me, actually.

Unpopular choice as a Canucks' fan - Toronto. As a fan of a team going on 48 years without a Cup, and Toronto's gone just a tad longer, I feel a bit of "futility kinship" with them. They've got some dazzling young players, too.

In the West, I would be pretty pumped with any of Nashville, Winnipeg or Las Vegas. Nashville's franchise has been well run from the start and their fans are top notch. I've had a soft spot for Winnipeg since they lost their franchise the first time, and the fans there are so hardcore, it'd be a real treat to see them go deep. As for Vegas, they may be new, but what a Cinderella group, and after what the city went through at the start of the year and how the team and the town have fallen in love with each other, it'd be nice to see.

Reactions: Brock Radunske

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
A team that never won it. St-Louis, Columbus, San Jose, Minnesota, Winnipeg.... Nashville, Washington. Vegas!!!!!!!! lol
That would make the NHL look bad... an expansion team winning it all... I think it would be so... Cringy! lol

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
The Capitals...It would be such a travesty if Ovechkin never won a cup. And I would prefer if he did it while he was still elite. Id also really like for Bäckström to win one.
In the west, Nashville. they feel due, they have such an impressive team. They also have a lot of players I like, a couple good swedes.
Vegas would be funny. Im not sure it would be a good funny, but a funny.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
My team is Nashville.

My old team, when I was a kid, was the Bruins. So I have to go with Bahston! Robert Gordon Orr is still my idol.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Sharks. I've always had a soft spot for them and enjoy watching them play.
St. Louis if they make it, end the drought.
Western Conference team because screw the Eastern Conference.

AD1066

Sep 30, 2011
Since my team will obviously be golfing, my ideal match up is Caps/Preds.

I love Ovi, would love to see him hoist the Cup. The Caps have been one of those teams that have seemed so close to being able to win it all, but just haven't been able to get it all together and rolling at the right time.

The Preds are just such a solid well oiled machine. They were injured last year and still came so close. I think they're an even better team this year.

Also Nashville is one of , if not the best experience I've had at an out of town game. They have pretty great fans. They have a solid management team which has built a strong foundation... they do it right.

Those would be my favorites, but all the teams that make it have earned their spot, so I just want to see some great hockey.

Exactly this. Nashville is a fantastic franchise all-around and I've always wanted to see Ovechkin win a Cup.

Columbus is another team I'd really like to see have some success.

So, inevitably, Pittsburgh will beat all three and I'll quit watching the NHL for a few years.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Nashville mainly. Vegas would be cool for the story, or San Jose for Thornton.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
1. Columbus
2. Nashville
3. Vegas
4. Tampa
5. Winnipeg
6. Washington
7. San Jose
8. Minnesota
9. Toronto
10. Anaheim
11. Boston
12. St. Louis/Colorado
13. LA
14. New Jersey
15. Philly
16. Pittsburgh

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Pens fan saying Nashville. I think the 2008/2009 SCF being back to back and splitting with Detroit was really cool. That city makes it cool to watch hockey. Really wouldn't be mad if it is Nashville.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->