Assuming it's not your team, who would you like to see win The Cup?

MB11

Nov 10, 2017
My team is the Blues. They have as much chance as a snowball in the desert,

So . . . GO JETS GO! I would love to see them win and reward that hungry fan base

Reactions: BigVegas17
Jun 16, 2008
Blighty
For the most part I would be OK with anyone in the West winning. Especially Winnipeg. I enjoy their fans.

I could also live with Boston, New Jersey or Toronto in the east. Everyone else can just suffer.

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
If it's not NJ I'd definitely have Vegas as my number 2 choice. Would be a great story. Other than them I'd route for Nashville. Wouldn't mind the Ducks winning or Ovi and the caps finally getting a cup either. Would also be neutral to the Pens winning again. Screw the other teams though, don't want anyone else winning, especially the eastern teams.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Pittsburgh or Nashville.

Pens because of their entertainment value and to keep the streak going.
Preds because I think both the team and fans have "earned it".

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
I really like the Devils, BJ's, Capitals, Lightning, Preds, Knights, Avs, Jets.

Probably would go
Predators
Jets
Caps
Lightning
Knights
BJ's
Avs

in order.

Oct 18, 2011
I'm not asking for a prediction for who you think will win. But your preference for who you want to win.

Knowing most (soon all) of the playoff teams, pick the one you want to see lift the cup the most, assuming it's not your team. And why?
I want to see Ovechkin get a cup to shut up all the idiots who hate on him for not having won what'a a team accomplishment

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
There are a lot of teams that I would like to see win. The number one choice is Toronto and Marleau for sure, but I would also like to see New Jersey win.

I'll be less than furious as long as it's not one of Pittsburgh, Washington Anaheim, Vegas,or LA. I used to go for Washington but once I learned that Ovechkin was campaignig for Putin, I grew to hope he never wins another game.

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
If, and especially when it's not the Wild winning, I'm in Nashville's bandwagon. Or better yet, Pekka Rinne's bandwagon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad