Assuming it's not your team, who would you like to see win The Cup?

Nov 24, 2006
No they have not..

Boston would be okay for me. Philly, Washington, Leafs
Do not want to see Nashville, Tampa, Columbus, Vegas, they need more suffering time :) Then again if they won, I probably still would be okay with it, well not Vegas

Okay with Jets, since those fans lost their team and suffered the worst fate as a result for many years

Seems I am conflicted on this subject
So basically, anyone but Vegas. :laugh:

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Taking the Bruins out since that's my team, I'd say Vegas #1 and Nashville #2 on winning the cup.

Vegas - It would just be a great story and something that would be cool to witness, especially when you think about this could be going down as one of the greatest moments in NHL history. No really attachment to Vegas outside of that honestly. Although I will say I have enjoyed watching William Karlsson in the limited action I've been able to.

Nashville - I've been a Forsberg fan back to when he was drafted by the Capitals. As a Bruins fan (this may sound odd) I'm a Subban fan, so I think it would be cool to see him win a Cup. Then you got a guy like Rinne whose been a horse for NSH for years and has been a Vezina finalist 3 times.

BigVegas17

Mar 4, 2018
Pens fan here. I'd love to see Winnipeg win it if the Pens don't threepeat. Great set of forwards, and it would be so great to see the city of Winnipeg on full blast through the Finals, even more so given that they lost the original Jets years ago and had to scratch and claw to get a team back in the city.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I grew up a Pens fan in Pittsburgh so if not the CBJ, then they'd be the obvious choice. But...

with them having won the last couple, I'd go for either my childhood second team in Toronto or the team where I often visit and have family in Nashville.

After that, either San Jose or Winnipeg.

After that, meh.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
If not the Jackets, then probably the Jets. As a fan of a team that moved and then was rewarded expansion, I have to root for those fans.

Otherwise, Washington.
Then Nashville. I thought I'd have them higher but I can't do it. Maybe because of Johansen. But a Cup for PK would be nice.

Not Vegas. No way, that just wouldn't be right.

Reactions: BigVegas17

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
If not Pittsburgh then LA or Boston. Keep the streak going of the same 4 teams winning every cup since 2009.

Reactions: fsanford

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8
New Jersey. I don't really like the franchise at all but I'm rooting for them as Anaheim-Lite (Vatanen, Palmieri, Lovejoy, Maroon, Noesen). I also really like Taylor Hall, especially now that he's not an Oiler.

After them, Go Vegas. Not because of the story. I just love Las Vegas.

Winnipeg would be cool too.

As much as I've come to dislike Nashville, I would like to see them win it if the Jets are knocked out. Break the curse of the PT winners and to pass the torch to a new team and not the regulars over the past years. Also Toronto or Washington as well in the east. Because Canada or Ovi

It's not a curse. They've won the Cup more than any of the other 15 seeds throughout PT history.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille