Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Gotta love when the blues and flames get a point in the same game

Flames are honestly no longer our concern. Gaining ground on the Blues is paramount. A Flames win in reg would have been better, but at least we are now ahead of the Blues with the same number of games played

If it comes down to us being a wild card, I'd just as soon be WC2 and get Chicago rather than have to play on out west... although I agree if we could draw Edmonton first that wouldn't be too bad.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
At this point the Blues are the only team we couldn't play. Calgary is only 3 pts out of 1st in the pacific and Oilers, Ducks and Sharks are all tied. They all play each other in the next couple weeks.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
Minnesota would be massively intriguing.

Chicago would be, "Eh, another series against them. Sigh."

Anyone in the Pacific would be, in the words of the late John Hurt, "Oh no, not again!"

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Enh. If I had to pick an opponent, it'd be Minnesota - not because they're slumping, but because then we have the chance to crush $uter's dreams. :)

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Enh. If I had to pick an opponent, it'd be Minnesota - not because they're slumping, but because then we have the chance to crush $uter's dreams. :)

Some people take that stuff too seriously. At this point, I don't care what happens to Suter, Vesey, etc. Those kind of things happen all the time and there is nothing we can do about it, therefore getting worked up over it is pointless. At the game on Saturday, they started giving Thornton the Suter treatment. It was stupid and looks horrible on the Nashville fan base. Makes us look like a bunch of fools much like the Chicago/Blues idiots that we despise.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Some people take that stuff too seriously. At this point, I don't care what happens to Suter, Vesey, etc. Those kind of things happen all the time and there is nothing we can do about it, therefore getting worked up over it is pointless. At the game on Saturday, they started giving Thornton the Suter treatment. It was stupid and looks horrible on the Nashville fan base. Makes us look like a bunch of fools much like the Chicago/Blues idiots that we despise.
Your opinion is noted. Thanks for sharing.

CRUSH THE TRAITOR. :)

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham

Huh??????

Thornton acted like a complete thug during that game. So you are saying our fans looked stupid for booing the crap out of him?? No way- that same reaction would have happened in all 30 arenas. Nothing foolish about it at all.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I still think it's petty to boo Suter 5 damn years later. I also thought it was downright stupid to boo Radulov considering he's a really good and dynamic player, and just so happened to take over the game against us and of course we lose by 1. But, whatever people wanna do I guess.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box

as if we don't already get looked down upon by the established markets for our chants and goal song, and well... for even existing as a franchise.

So as Herb brooks said, Screw 'em!

Seriously, why on Gods green earth would we give the first damn what other fan bases think of us??

the hockey world found out all they need to know at the ASG and they loved us...

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
as if we don't already get looked down upon by the established markets for our chants and goal song, and well... for even existing as a franchise.

So as Herb brooks said, Screw 'em!

Seriously, why on Gods green earth would we give the first damn what other fan bases think of us??

the hockey world found out all they need to know at the ASG and they loved us...
This. You get a cookie.

320px-Choc-Chip-Cookie.jpg

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY

Hon, it will be wonderful if someone else to crash his dreams. I'd rather have the Pacific.

EDIT: also SJ and MInny is dropping like a rock.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Hon, it will be wonderful if someone else to crash his dreams. I'd rather have the Pacific.

EDIT: also SJ and MInny is dropping like a rock.
See, that's your problem. When righteous vengeance is called for, you make it too impersonal. You don't get involved. You need to really have an investment in it for it to be effective. :nod: ;)

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
See, that's your problem. When righteous vengeance is called for, you make it too impersonal. You don't get involved. You need to really have an investment in it for it to be effective. :nod: ;)

Hon, I love you. I think you are the best hockey friend a guy could ever have. But if you put emotion into it YOU lose effectiveness. Why do something when someone else can do it for you.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Hon, I love you. I think you are the best hockey friend a guy could ever have. But if you put emotion into it YOU lose effectiveness. Why do something when someone else can do it for you.
Because I'm not on the ice and therefore my personal competence in this matter is irrelevant? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad