Around the NHL Lucky #13 - A Sign of Things to Come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
They still go on and on about Gretzky's high stick on Gilmour too. At least, the "it was in" Flames fans gave it a rest before it got too embarrassing

How long will the lamentations of Byron last?

I get to watch a Flames game today because I finally have a shift that doesn't keep me in the office too ****ing late and it's Arizona again.

Last three games I've had a chance to watch have been against Arizona.

I'm gonna skip it. When do we face the Oilers again?

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Halak is not better than Talbot at this point :laugh:

That would be such a waste of cap, I would be happy if the Oilers claimed him.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I can feel myself starting to hate the Leafs more than the Oilers this season. I've never seen such unfounded collective arrogance. They're already pencilling in multiple cup wins ffs

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
I can feel myself starting to hate the Leafs more than the Oilers this season. I've never seen such unfounded collective arrogance. They're already pencilling in multiple cup wins ffs

Toronto fans are not hockey fans they are only Leaf fans. At least Oilers fans tend to generally know about and watch hockey.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I dread to think what will happen if Drake starts repping them. #WeTheNorth is literally the worst thing ever

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
will any of you guise be frenz w/ me?

i have redeeming qualities as well

such as but not limited to:

- i can cook anything that fits in a toaster (you should try my steaks)

- i am a walking encyclopedia of horror movie trivia

- i have done (and regretted) the carolina reaper challenge

- i am american :D

- i hold doors for crippled ppl (100 third graders can vouch for this)

- i own a bat'leth

- i do not like the canucks or the oilers

- i once got kicked out of a dungeons and dragons event at sentry box because i was, quote: "not taking it seriously enough". i made an elf ranger, and you know how elves tend to have nature themed surnames? things like greenleaf or swaybranch? my elf's last name was morningwood. i thought it was ****ing hilarious, but the dm was not impressed and asked me to leave :laugh:

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016

- i own a bat'leth

- i once got kicked out of a dungeons and dragons event at sentry box because i was, quote: "not taking it seriously enough". i made an elf ranger, and you know how elves tend to have nature themed surnames? things like greenleaf or swaybranch? my elf's last name was morningwood. i thought it was ****ing hilarious, but the dm was not impressed and asked me to leave :laugh:

Sounds like your dm was a total *****

Last edited:

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I feel like my best quality is that we're friends.

:5:

:laugh:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Yotes continue their ways of playing an HF GM by picking up Burmistrov from Winnipeg. He might have some success there, to be fair.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
I wouldn't mind seeing the Flames claim him just to see what he has while Brouwer is injured but I don't expect him to make it that far down the waiver list.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I wouldn't mind seeing the Flames claim him just to see what he has while Brouwer is injured but I don't expect him to make it that far down the waiver list.

In addition, if we pick him up; the Bouwmeester trade all of a sudden looks better :laugh:

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg

- i own a bat'leth

You're my new BFF.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Wow, I just realized that the Leafs are only 2 points back of Boston for 3rd in the Atlantic while having 3 games in hand, they actually have a really good shot of making the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad