Around the NHL Lucky #13 - A Sign of Things to Come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
They will add a prospect/pick to a bottom feeder that will make them say yes, just like always

Who do they have left of any value? They have a couple decent young defensemen but they likely need to keep them to stay competitive. Wouldn't be surprised if there was some deal made with Vegas involving a pick or two to insure they take him and not TVR.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Who do they have left of any value? They have a couple decent young defensemen but they likely need to keep them to stay competitive. Wouldn't be surprised if there was some deal made with Vegas involving a pick or two to insure they take him and not TVR.

Hartman or they move Anisimov instead of Kruger

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Laine just got absolutely rocked by McCabe. Looked clean, no contact to the head. One of the hardest open ice hits I've seen this season.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Laine just got absolutely rocked by McCabe. Looked clean, no contact to the head. One of the hardest open ice hits I've seen this season.

Just a gorgeous hit honestly. Don't see many of those anymore. I can't handle all the softies calling for a suspension on that.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Just a gorgeous hit honestly. Don't see many of those anymore. I can't handle all the softies calling for a suspension on that.

Yeah, absolutely no reason for suspension. Hopefully Laine is ok, I read that he walked to the bus after the game so probably nothing serious.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Enroth was dealt to the Ducks, this opens up a potential Ramo signing in Toronto

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
I didn't realize that. But Ramo is better IMO

Probably. But they'll give McBackup a chance and if it doesn't work then probably go with Ramo.

Ramo is better and would probably do better on the Leafs considering he's used to ****** team defensive play in front of him.

Seriously. When he was with Tampa they were pretty bad if memory serves, then he came to us and we couldn't play defense. It would be interesting to see a team like Nashville or Boston pick him up.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
not really NHL, but with Hayley Wickenheiser announcing her retirement I am all for her getting put into the HHOF the next time there are inductions. **** a waiting period, she deserves to be in today.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
not really NHL, but with Hayley Wickenheiser announcing her retirement I am all for her getting put into the HHOF the next time there are inductions. **** a waiting period, she deserves to be in today.

She absolutely does! Speaking of Hayley, she's gonna be on after hours tomorrow.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta

Absolutely. I love what she's done for women's hockey.

She absolutely does! Speaking of Hayley, she's gonna be on after hours tomorrow.

Sweet, I definitely won't miss that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad