Around the NHL IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnberg

Jul 10, 2002
Nashville
Visit site
Atleast we got a pick for Dub after clearing waivers. Not sure why Canadians just didn't claim him yesterday.

We retained part of his salary. Also it is undetermined what we get in terms of considerations, likely nothing. We basically got rid of the rest of his contract for the season.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Could be a future LOW pick or a bowl of poutine.

I wonder if a FC is linked to a GM or team? What GM has the most FC's in their back pocket.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Surelr that consideration is a late round pick at some point.

"future considerations" is almost always nothing. Think about it, there is no obligation to do anything unless you spell it out in the trade.. its simply a way for the NHL to account for giving away a player as a trade, since technically you have to get something in return for a trade

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
It could be anything in the future.

"Hey, we need some propane for our zamboni, you guys got an extra canister?"

"One of our scouts needs a ride to his hotel from the airport. Could you give him a hand?"

"We still have this guy under contract in the CHL in Amarillo that doesn't want to play in Milwaukee. You want him?"

"There's this clown in London who claims he's one of yours."

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Looks like the Jets, once again, prove they're the Thrashers with more passionate fans and different laundry. How they didn't make one move at the deadline amazes me.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Rich Peverley passed out on the bench in the Dallas game. Sounds like his heart...again.

WTF MD clears a guy with A-Fib???

Ranskyre

Feb 10, 2014
What parallel universe am I in that CalGary beat Anaheim 7 to 2?!?

Last edited:

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Dumb penalty by Legwand. It truly looked like Malkin played it up in a major way, but meh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad