Around the NHL IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
The rumors are flying at an insane pace right now.

I may be wrong, but it feels like today has already had about as many deals than the entire deadline last year, or close to it, and Vanek/Moulson/Halak/Gaborik/Stewart/Cammaleri/Edler/Luongo/Brodeur are all rumored to be moving as well.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
I may be wrong, but it feels like today has already had about as many deals than the entire deadline last year, or close to it, and Vanek/Moulson/Halak/Gaborik/Stewart/Cammaleri/Edler/Luongo/Brodeur are all rumored to be moving as well.

There were 9 trades consumated on last season's trade deadline day

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
He might be. I think that depends on what they do next. Trading a goalie who is better now for cap relief and a younger guy leads me to believe VAN is going full rebuild. If he gets a huge return for Kesler/Edler...maybe he can stay.
If rumors are true that they could have had Kadri for Luongo last year...yikes! Matthias is a 26 year old, 3rd line-at best center. Markstrom had loads of potential, but hasn't really lived up to it thus far, and has recently been back down in the AHL yet again.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I'm happy with the Lu trade. It's great for Lu to get out of that situation. He was obviously unhappy. And the return is PATHETIC which just makes me happy on so many levels :laugh:

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Ditto. Also opens up the wildcard race a bit (yes still optimistic) if they're truly knocking things down to the foundation.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
The trades just keep on coming! There goes Erat. Moulson, Vanek, Gaborik, Halak, Kesler, Edler, Brodeur, etc. still rumored to be moving.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Jose Theodore the TV guy is pretty good. Working for Sportsnet and TVA. I have to give him an A. Still haven't heard his French Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad