Around the NHL IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Claude Noel & Perry Pearn fired by the Jets

They hired Paul Maurice as their new head coach.

Until they fix their goalie situation, it won't matter. They also strike me as a team that has a bad locker room culture. Lots of talent, not a lot of results. They have a solid group of skaters, just need the right mentality.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
I would love to have some of winnipeg's players. Any way we can find a place for Enstrom or Kane? :). I would love their offensive game (and yes I know that we are loaded with defensemen!)

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
Forget the players.

Dear GMDP,

Your one-time Head Coach in Waiting is now available.

Call him down to Nashville, hold a presser on Monday, tell everyone Barry's now the "director of player personnel and evaluation" or something, and GIVE CLAUDE THE JOB.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Forget the players.

Dear GMDP,

Your one-time Head Coach in Waiting is now available.

Call him down to Nashville, hold a presser on Monday, tell everyone Barry's now the "director of player personnel and evaluation" or something, and GIVE CLAUDE THE JOB.

Sorry jw but claude was a good coach a decade ago. In this business its "What have you done lately? "

And unfortunately what he has done lately is amass a worse record than the coach you would have him replace...

id much rather give Housley the job.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
He's got one up on our current coach - he's actually led a team to two championship finals.

Do they not have google up there Jw? Because in about 8 seconds I discovered that Trotz also has a Calder Cup win and another runner up, just like Noel

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
The GMs voted down expanding replay, so that stuff that happened in Detroit tonight against the Kings will continue to happen in the future until heads are removed from sand or rectal cavities.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Erat is spearing groins now.

eratspear_medium.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad