Around the NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen, your Western and Eastern Conference finals

Chicago - L.A
Pittsburgh-Boston

While premature, this is basically what I would have guessed before seeing the 1st round match ups (would have had STL in over LA), and was only hesitant once I saw the LA/STL 1st round match up. I would've killed a playoff pool this year. Damn.

Hendricks433

Feb 18, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen, your Western and Eastern Conference finals

Chicago - L.A
Pittsburgh-Boston

Thats pretty good hockey right there. If we somehow upset Chicago I'd prefer SJ win just so we can have that rivalry series one last time. Otherwise I want to see the series above but Hate 3 of the 4 teams so hopefully its LA - Boston final and LA wins again.

Aug 6, 2012
I don't see anyone beating the Pens four times if Vokoun is playing well. Their offense is ridiculous and even though I hate them they are a treat to watch.

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
I really don't hate the Pens as much as I used to. Wings almost never play them so I have relaxed my stance against the Pens. I still hate them, but I probably wouldn't be as angry if they won the cup this year. I still root against them, but it's not like it was the first couple of seasons where I reveled in their early playoff exits. I would rather have the Pens win the cup than the Hawks .

Crosby is too good to hate. He is a machine built to put up points.

In order of hatred for the remaining teams. Most to Least

Hawks
Kings (IDK why I hate them so much)
Pens
Rangers
Bruins

The Bruins/Rangers is a toss up . It would go either way.

Aug 6, 2012
I really don't hate the Pens as much as I used to. Wings almost never play them so I have relaxed my stance against the Pens. I still hate them, but I probably wouldn't be as angry if they won the cup this year. I still root against them, but it's not like it was the first couple of seasons where I reveled in their early playoff exits. I would rather have the Pens win the cup than the Hawks .

Crosby is too good to hate. He is a machine built to put up points.

In order of hatred for the remaining teams. Most to Least

Hawks
Kings (IDK why I hate them so much)
Pens
Rangers
Bruins

The Bruins/Rangers is a toss up . It would go either way.

I hate the Kings too. The last thing I want to see is a repeat.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
3 months off with a back injury, I doubt it will be a big help. They need Anderson back to playing like a game stealer, that is what they are about to begin with.

They definitely need Andy off reg. season and 1st round but Spezza has been almst amazing when coming back after injuries. Like better than normal, lol. Maybe he takes more time and doesn't rush it like many others. He was supposed to be back after 2 months and it has been over 3 almost 3 and half, I think. For what it's worth.

In 2011, returning from injury Spezza had 7 pts in his first 5 games, then 9 points in 8 games the next injury. 2010 he had 8 points in 6 with a point in every game, then had 5 in the 2 games after going scoreless once. 11 points in 9 after his next injury...

Though, there are reports that he just started skating, so we'll see.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 42 s
"Sharks have been fined $100,000 for public comments by General Manager Doug Wilson pertaining to the suspension of Raffi Torres."

The NHL keeps finding new and inventive ways to make themselves look foolish.

Aug 6, 2012
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 42 s
"Sharks have been fined $100,000 for public comments by General Manager Doug Wilson pertaining to the suspension of Raffi Torres."

The way this league is run is just... :facepalm:

The guy disagrees with the NHL and presents it in a very respectful and thought of manner yet he gets fined $100K. It's embarrassing how bush league the NHL has become.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Wow, the Sharks got a 5 on 3 PP in OT. The Kings complain about the Call, cause it was the goalie interference. I think it is hard to Call a penalty to make it 5 on 3 in OT specially on goalie interference, but the refs had the guts and called it. IMO it was the right Call, but I do not like the Divers getting PPs.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Just watching Bruins Rangers. There was a Bruin player keeping the puck in the offensive zone Datsyuk-like. It was :amazed::amazed::amazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad