Around the Leagues 41: PWHL has more hitting than the Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
The "Insert media" tool of the posting box seems not to be working with x.com addresses at least. It's like the site administration is adamantly refusing to accept the reality of Musk's folly.

It's not the site administration, it's the board software.

Speaking of the board software. Anyone else have constant issues with this site on mobile nowadays?

1. My phone never freezes. But usually at least once or twice a week this website somehow freezes my entire phone.

2. I'll be typing out a reply and the site automatically refreshes and then loses the draft I was working on.

3. Sometimes the bottom half of a page of posts will not load.

Anyone else have these issues? Website wasn't always like this.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Speaking of the board software. Anyone else have constant issues with this site on mobile nowadays?

1. My phone never freezes. But usually at least once or twice a week this website somehow freezes my entire phone.

2. I'll be typing out a reply and the site automatically refreshes and then loses the draft I was working on.

I started browsing this site on the chrome app and that solved my issues. On Safari it was really off.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

I have not had this kind of problems whatsoever while using a number of not-particularly-state-of-art Chromium-based Android browsers on mobile. If you're using Safari, I'd say it is the likely culprit like @3CanesInTheBox suggested.

Though, some in-built ad blocking solutions and/or sponsorship with ad-free theme may block me from getting some specific issues. The reason why I once became a sponsor was that specifically the ads made the site unusable (this was a couple of forum softwares back, though). The ads would always load so late that the forum thread listing would keep jumping downwards and I as a rule ended up clicking some other thread than what I meant to.

Last edited:

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I started browsing this site on the chrome app and that solved my issues. On Safari it was really off.

I have not had this kind of problems whatsoever while using a number of not-particularly-state-of-art Chromium-based Android browsers on mobile. If you're using Safari, I'd say it is the likely culprit like @3CanesInTheBox suggested.

Though, some in-built ad blocking solutions and/or sponsorship with ad-free theme may block me from getting some specific issues. The reason why I once became a sponsor was that specifically the ads made the site unusable (this was a couple of forum softwares back, though). The ads would always load so late that the forum thread listing would keep jumping downwards and I as a rule ended up clicking some other thread than what I meant to.

Just as a data point, I use Safari on an iPhone and I am a sponsor (no adblocker installed) and I have no issues with this site.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I would have had no problem with this move had we made it. Seemingly a cheap price too.
I agree. I don't think Mantha had a lot of interest as his reputation has been that he goes through stretches where he plays like he doesn't care. This is a contract year and from what I can tell, he's been playing well and is invested. I wouldn't sign him beyond this year, but as a rental, he could have been a good choice. Adds size, can skate well, not afraid of the dirty areas and can pot a few goals.

Reactions: NotOpie and DaveG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad