Hulkacaniac

You MUST
Jun 4, 2015
NC
Hard to say it is a team issue as well.

5v5 scoring for Defensemen who have played > 400 minutes in the entire league:

Hanifin: #1 (1.54 P/60)
Faulk: #115 - dead last (0.11 P/60)

Strictly defensive D like Brodin (0.34 P/60), Alzner (0.35 P/60), Larsson (0.38 P/60), and Orpik (0.42 P/60) are putting up points at 3-4 times the rate of Faulk.

Take the damn C away at least. His play warrants an AHL demotion, not a ****ing spot in the Shootout. Bleh.
I guess Peters was trying to "get him going" but that's what you do if Aho is snake bitten for 10 games not when your captain is playing like he doesn't give a shit. Do like you preached your first season, make him accountable and bring down the ice time hammer.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Or a Swedish Techno-Metal band.
nAXlUY.gif

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Also, there sure are a lot of empty seats in Detroit for this Bruins/Red Wings game. I guess by BOHs logic, the Red Wings are going to move to Regina any day now. Just need to see if there are any flights between Detroit and Regina.

Noticed the same thing during their Blues game a last weekend. Was actually surprised by the amount of empties.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
If they move them to some place dumb like, say, New Orleans, it would Make BOH Great Again.

New Orleans would be a fun road trip for all of us. Maybe we should lobby to the NBA to move the Pelicans to Albuquerque and suggest to the NHL that New Orleans gets NHL team 32 to take the NBAs place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad