AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
giphy.gif

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Curious what some of you with hockey writing experience think about the dust-up between NSH writers and LVK Twitter.

If you can’t find the original tweet (since deleted), it’s been posted by the Vegas Pro Sports account.

Seems like it’s a throwaway joke rather than an accusation, but NSH writers are treating it as if it’s an attempt to injure.

EDIT: so apparently mobile no longer has a “post Twitter” button? I give up.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Curious what some of you with hockey writing experience think about the dust-up between NSH writers and LVK Twitter.

[twitter]939361944234061824[\twitter]

If you can’t find the original tweet (since deleted), it’s been posted by the Vegas Pro Sports account.

Seems like it’s a throwaway joke rather than an accusation, but NSH writers are treating it as if it’s an attempt to injure.

I didn't find the tweet funny. But neither did I think it was a tweet that would hurt so many peoples feelings.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC

EDIT: so apparently mobile no longer has a “post Twitter” button? I give up.

I'm a fan of anything that triggers people, so I support Vegas

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
For as well as Hainsey has played for 2 different franchises since leaving last trade deadline, I'm really starting to wonder about our whole coaching staff, Steve Smith included. Sure it's easy to dismiss Hainsey's play with the Pens last year. And maybe even his play so far this year. Sample sizes and all but either way he has fit into both the Pens and Leafs defenses in a short time better than he did with ours.

Was the leap forward in defense the last two years due to the players alone or coaching? I'm leaning towards the former at this point.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
For as well as Hainsey has played for 2 different franchises since leaving last trade deadline, I'm really starting to wonder about our whole coaching staff, Steve Smith included. Sure it's easy to dismiss Hainsey's play with the Pens last year. And maybe even his play so far this year. Sample sizes and all but either way he has fit into both the Pens and Leafs defenses in a short time better than he did with ours.

Was the leap forward in defense the last two years due to the players alone or coaching? I'm leaning towards the former at this point.

Maybe being Faulks partner sucks.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Maybe Hainsey is just as good with those teams as he was with the Hurricanes.

That's quite possibly true. My point is, sometimes you just look better on a good team, even if you're probably about the same. The things you do well can end up looking better, and the things you do poorly can be forgotten a little more when you're winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad