Around the League Part 5: The Drouin Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
We have more to be excited about with this team than we have in YEARS. Are you all just bored, or whats going on here? Thank God the Draft is tomorrow night.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
i think its finally time for you jabronis to admit that whichever side of the semin debate i was on, i think time has shown that side of the argument to be was correct

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
#truconfessions

whenever i picture boom boom irl i picture the soup nazi making dinner for a house full of well-adjusted and mature teenagers/adult children

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
whenever i picture boom boom irl i picture the soup nazi making dinner for a house full of well-adjusted and mature teenagers/adult children

Wow, you nailed it. Well, except for looking like the Soup Nazi and saying my children are all "well-adjusted". :laugh:

It is funny though how, over time, people tend to associate what people look like with their avatar, particularly if they've had it for a while. If we get a few more Finnish players, I may have to bring back the Soup Nazi Avatar with a "No Finns for You" slogan.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
#trueconfusions

whenver i picture ci i think of a dude with long hair and a goatee wearing an obscure hockey jersey and hodling a weapon that i dont quite understand

and hes surrounded by figurines that my grandmother would htink are satanic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad