Around the League Part 5: The Drouin Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
at least once a day i click on the football board thinking that it is the soccer board

do i have to give back my us citizenship?

Yes, I'll be at Bank of America stadium (where real football is played) so you can meet me and turn in both your passport and your man card.:sarcasm:

Wow, you nailed it. Well, except for looking like the Soup Nazi and saying my children are all "well-adjusted". :laugh:

It is funny though how, over time, people tend to associate what people look like with their avatar, particularly if they've had it for a while. If we get a few more Finnish players, I may have to bring back the Soup Nazi Avatar with a "No Finns for You" slogan.

Yup, that's me, a droopy springer spaniel looking kind of guy, although I'm much older than the dog was when the pic was taken. I do wear a fair amount of hats though. I believe that is a Hurricanes hat on the dog, purchased during the cup run.....and I still wear that cap.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
When my wife and I were house hunting, you'd be surprised the number of houses we looked at that had carpeted master baths

spok-illogical.jpg

I know it happens, but the logic is inconceivable.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
When my wife and I were house hunting, you'd be surprised the number of houses we looked at that had carpeted master baths

Haha likewise. One house had both a downstairs and master bathroom carpeted. The one in the master had a rug over what looked like blood spots, we noped out of there pretty quickly.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh

I actually have seen this once: in my wife's grandparents' house, which was built during the postwar boom. It doesn't have a master - just a full one upstairs and half downstairs, both of which are carpeted. The upstairs one looks like... well, dysentery. I think it used to be pink at one point. I don't know why nobody has torn it out. It's not even nailed down to the floor.

I don't think the place has been updated since it was built. Maybe this was just a thing in those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad