Around the League 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
the Ottawa story is nuts.
craziest story is still Marty Brodeur banging his wife's sister and his wife calling him out during the playoffs

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
It seems like the Sens are fully committed as a team to re-define what rock bottom means. They truly are exploring every avenue of f***ing themselves over.

What are the odds of the #4 draft pick pulling a Lindros?

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
That's pretty weird man. Who is the crazy bitch? Karlsson's wife or his girlfriend? But then again they're probably both crazy :S One probably think she's hotter than the other one and stealing her spotlight?

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
That's pretty weird man. Who is the crazy *****? Karlsson's wife or his girlfriend? But then again they're probably both crazy :S One probably think she's hotter than the other one and stealing her spotlight?
savvy assessment of the situation.
*eyeroll*

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
The tweets from 4 other Senator wives and girlfriends is pretty interesting.

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
On a soft note apparently one of my friends(a security worker) was at his Jui Jitsu class last week and he said he seen a Jets employee training there in Jets apparel, he talked to him for a bit and thought he was just a casual worker(he doesn’t watch hockey, lol) but apparently it was Maurice the whole time being humble and pretending he was just a casual worker, so if my buddy was telling the truth and his buddies at his gym where telling the truth than Maurice is the best Troll of all.

Reactions: Puckatron 3000

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
One person cyber-bullied another over their stillborn child and the hockey world seems to be getting some perverse pleasure out of making it a saucy story? :confused:
Yep
Be better off locking it until a legal decision is rendered.
It’s like a Jerry Springer episode gone awry

Reactions: ulf

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
First off I will say that no one should ever have to endure what the Karalsson's have endured on social media especially given the what they went through earlier. Its just disgusting behavior.

I wont go and condemn anyone just yet, but you would have to think the Erik and his wife would have hired a PI and or other experts to look into all of these tweets and whatever analysis that was done likely gave them sufficient evidence (In terms of IP, phone numbers etc) to go to court for the peace bond and to take this matter to the Ottawa Police. I will let this matter play out but given the response of the other wives and gfs who would have been involved in that group things don't look good for the Hoffman's.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Seems like Ottawa is considering giving up the 4th overall pick this year to Colorado and keeping there 2019 1st round pick. Preparing to be horrible this year. Just think Duchene could walk after this year which means he might end up being traded during the season as well. Ottawa should get a good haul for Karlsson, I have no idea what they will get for Hoffman now but Hoffman is pretty good player.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
We’re back home atm and it’s been picked by most of the red tops and BBC also. And still no meaningful comment from the NHL, at least over here.

Apparently the NHL is sending one of its referees to sort things out, so expect someone to get a stick to the face.

Reactions: EnglishJet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad