Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
It's just sad to see a young man like that straying down the wrong path. :p:

He's a bad apple.

Hb7WPvm.gif

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Someones gotta gif the part where he sings "shake it for me" in that video :laugh:

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Some Oilers fans have realized that Flames PP sucks. They also seem to think that each team should have same amount of penalties over a season, and dont understand that some teams are more disciplined and/or can draw more penalties. I was thinking about commenting this in their Around the league thread but it would probably just turn into trolling from both sides.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
I wonder if there's any chance Kylington gets the call? Even just to practice with the team.

Rumor had it early in the season Trevling was working to get a defenseman moved to bring Nakladal up. Going into this summer I sense Trevling wants to see what he has in Nakladal before he decides on the free agent market.

Between the end of this season and next Calgary will lose 4 d-men under contract. Free agents will not be enough to cover those slots.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I wonder if there's any chance Kylington gets the call? Even just to practice with the team.
We don't want to rush or overwhelm him. He is simply not strong enough physically and still gets pushed around too much at the AHL level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad