OT: All things Marvel/MCU (Spoilers)

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
episode 2 was a bit meh i felt...also still do not like the CGI on her..just looks..off...even Hulk looks meh

Reactions: Flybynite

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
edited out language will try again

It won’t let me just get the one comment without showing the original tweet.
She hulk
twerks with the stallion or whatever her name is

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
edited out language will try again

It won’t let me just get the one comment without showing the original tweet.
She hulk
twerks with the stallion or whatever her name is
Found it

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Wong and Wrecking Crew were the best part of the episode

CGI still looks meh

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebels57

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Wong and Wrecking Crew were the best part of the episode

CGI still looks meh
There’s a clip I keep seeing if she hulk walking into her office that I cannot find a version that does not have profanity in the tweet to post here. It looks like bad ps3 graphics that are slow to load in properly.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
There’s a clip I keep seeing if she hulk walking into her office that I cannot find a version that does not have profanity in the tweet to post here. It looks like bad ps3 graphics that are slow to load in properly.

Yeah some of the scenes really are PS3 quality. Kind of shocking that they approved it.

Reactions: Lord Defect

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
She hulk isn't inhumans bad but I've come to expect better stuff from the mcu. It's really just incredibly meh

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
I watched Thor Love and Thunder last night. Definitely no desire to watch that ever again.

Ragnarok >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Love & Thunder

***Sidenote: Christian Bale is a dynamic actor and the best part of Love and Thunder. NONE of his characters are the same or even remotely similar. Dude has so much range. Fantastic actor.***

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
I watched Thor Love and Thunder last night. Definitely no desire to watch that ever again.

***Sidenote: Christian Bale is a dynamic actor and the best part of Love and Thunder. NONE of his characters are the same or even remotely similar. Dude has so much range. Fantastic actor.***

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008

It was like watching 2 different films.

Christian Bale excellence, ---- and then everything else.

No idea how they took a movie with the villain who wants to kill every single God, and Jane Foster fighting cancer...and made it mostly a comedy.

Just absurd.

Musicals just aren’t made for me man lol. Seems like he’s a decent singer though.
FWIW I think he originally came up as a dancer along with acting. This is actually the first thing I ever saw Bale in, then I saw he was Batman - and it's been wild.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Watched the first half of Love & Thunder last night and just finished it. Not even sure what to say except that it's probably the worst MCU film yet. At the same time, there were some good parts to it- the ending wasn't bad - and I think they could have made a good movie out of the story but instead turned it 90% into a corny SNL skit.

On the other hand...

The next one looks interesting- Brett Goldstein as Hercules? Sign me up.

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.

Newsies has a rando dance break in almost every song. It is the most musical thing in a musical that's ever musicaled. Example in this video at 2:10. It needs to be seen to be believed.

Could have had The God Butcher do a 30 second dance break to the beautiful sounds of the screaming goats. Would have been better than Thor using a bunch of children swinging stuffed animals to win the final battle. But I guess you have to give it to Marvel for not using a sky beam during the final battle.

*I love all things Marvel and will continue to watch all the content they produce. I actually kind of liked this movie, but some of the parts were insane.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Watched the first half of Love & Thunder last night and just finished it. Not even sure what to say except that it's probably the worst MCU film yet. At the same time, there were some good parts to it- the ending wasn't bad - and I think they could have made a good movie out of the story but instead turned it 90% into a corny SNL skit.

On the other hand...

The next one looks interesting- Brett Goldstein as Hercules? Sign me up.
I still think Eternals was worse

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
I still think Eternals was worse
Thought that Love and Thunder was at least entertaining. Eternals felt very long.

I’d put the Thor series ahead of the Iron Man series mostly because of Ragnarok. Though, I recently rewatched the first Iron Man movie and it did not hold up well in my opinion. Ironman 3 was dog shit and I won’t bother watching 2. The first two Thor movies are mediocre or bad, but that’s better than dated, unwatchable, and dog shit.

Also think the Avenger movies mostly suck. Endgame was okay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad