OT: All things Marvel/MCU (Spoilers)

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
just got around to watching No Way Home..good..but some unanswered questions regarding it

Reactions: Tripod

trostol

Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
just watched Strange 2..was a lil..well i dont know what i was..not disappointed just felt..it could have been..better/different...felt more of a Wanda movie than a Strange movie

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I waited all season for moonknight to curse as Dracula for owing him money, the internet meme lied to me.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
aA4eo49-1.png

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
What in the blue hell was that She-Hulk finale?

I really wanted to like this show, but almost every episode fell flat with me.

It was a space-filler, honestly. It was good, I suppose, to do a show where the main character's enemy was accepting themselves, but it was kinda off-target and I didn't love the comedic stuff.

Best thing to come out of it, for me, was that Abomination has been legit rehabilitated. I like Emil Blonsky in general, though he certainly lost some of this edge.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
What in the blue hell was that She-Hulk finale?

I really wanted to like this show, but almost every episode fell flat with me.
The series was god awful. I appreciated the cameos but I want more than one joke that makes me laugh in a comedy. I'm not even sure how it ended.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Wakanda Forever was f***ing awesome

Ryan Coogler is an exceptional director. You can tell that everyone involved in this movie poured their heart into it, in part to honor Chadwick Boseman's legacy. They 100% did just that. The introduction to Namor could not have been better. After the letdowns of Thor Love and Thunder and Dr. Strange Multiverse of Madness, its good to see the MCU get back on track.

Last edited:

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Wakanda Forever was f***ing awesome

Ryan Coogler is an exceptional director. You can tell that everyone involved in this movie poured their heart into it, in part to honor Chadwick Boseman's legacy. They 100% did just that. The introduction to Namor could not have been better. After the letdowns of Thor Love and Thunder and Dr. Strange Multiverse of Madness, its good to see the MCU get back on track.
Good to hear, was on the fence cus I didn’t think they can do as well as the first but all I’ve been seeing are good reviews

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Very good film. Incredible send off.

Could/should have been about 15 minutes shorter but that’s my biggest complaint (the braids in the iron heart suit were lame but whatever)

Reactions: Rebels57

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Very good film. Incredible send off.

Could/should have been about 15 minutes shorter but that’s my biggest complaint (the braids in the iron heart suit were lame but whatever)

I ugly cried in that last scene with Shuri's memories of T'Challa/Chadwick flashing in her mind on the beach

trostol

Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
good lord..didn't think GotG could make me so damn emotional lol Holiday Special is solid if unexceptional

Reactions: Rebels57

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad