OT: All things Marvel/MCU (Spoilers)

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Killing off Maria Hill in Episode 1 rather than having her finally get the chance to flesh out the character made no sense whatsoever.

Emilia Clarke getting EVERY strong character's power in the MCU is a massive fuggup by Feige. I genuinely have no idea why they planned on wasting such a massive power grab on this trash show. I'm confident they have no plan forward with it that is good.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
it sounds liek what ever they had planned out for after Endgame wasn't quite thought out well enough...they should have gone in the opposite direction and went more supernatural stuff in the vein of Blade, Ghost Rider etc

Reactions: Lord Defect

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
it sounds liek what ever they had planned out for after Endgame wasn't quite thought out well enough...they should have gone in the opposite direction and went more supernatural stuff in the vein of Blade, Ghost Rider etc

Blade is in the works but got delayed due to a terrible script.

Ghost Rider and Punisher are musts at some point.

X-Men and Fantastic 4 are going to eventually take over as the focal point. The replacement Avengers aren't compelling enough.

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Blade is in the works but got delayed due to a terrible script.

Ghost Rider and Punisher are musts at some point.

X-Men are going to eventually take over as the focal point. The replacement Avengers aren't compelling enough.

Did they get the rights back to X-Men and Fantastic Four (their best two titles)? I was wondering that after I saw the ... appearances.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

$47M opening weekend for the Marvels

The Flash had a $55M opening weekend.

oof-meme.gif

trostol

Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Marvel needs a break from the traditional superheroes...they need to go more weird...WWBN, Blade, Ghostrider..all the creepy stuff

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Just finished watching Loki season 2 and loved it. Definitely my favorite streaming show from Disney along with Andor.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
It’s a good thing they got out werewolf by night when they did to prep everyone for the darker content that they were releasing just after it.

trostol

Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
It’s a good thing they got out werewolf by night when they did to prep everyone for the darker content that they were releasing just after it.
honestly i think that is the direction they need to go..WWBN..Blade..Ghost Rider..go all Midnight Sons for a phase

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
honestly i think that is the direction they need to go..WWBN..Blade..Ghost Rider..go all Midnight Sons for a phase
Just realized I never responded to this.
My point was they released WWBN way too early. They should have either waited until other stuff of the same vibe was ready, or had it ready when they filmed that one.
They introduced a whole “new” side of marvel and then just left it out to be forgotten.

Reactions: trostol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad