All-Purpose News Thread Part II

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Could see Punk or Roman inducting him tbh

Given that it appears there isn’t much issue with TNA I could see dreamer doing it too

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009

Given that it appears there isn’t much issue with TNA I could see dreamer doing it too
Brock (probably not welcome) or Roman would be the easy guesses, but I really would love to see some ECW talent do it. At least, have a bunch in the audience.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023

I don't see them having Roman do it simply because he's their central character and it doesn't really fit narcissistic Tribal Chief to be platforming his wiseman talking about how great he is.

Shit, Roman's character is protected to such a degree that he wasn't involved in Bray's tribute show at all, and I don't think he even acknowledged Bray's death on social media. The only thing that was rumored is that he flew out to Bray's house and gave Jojo the blue belt.

Reactions: CDJ

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
That one's new, but I think when he says stuff like this, it's a conversation had once or twice, and then probably immediately gets shut down by Vince. He also has said in the past that he wanted to go heel ahead of whatever WM he had against HBK.

I've said it for awhile now, but if it wasn't for COVID, we were never getting Tribal Chief Roman. Vince was adamant that house show ticket sales were the top indicator of business success. Once house shows were gone, he had to adapt.

Reactions: BruinDust

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Reading up on him, seems like a real dumbass even outside of the murder
If the story that he beat the guy to death for offering his stepdaughter coke is true then in the words of Chris Rock: "I'm not saying what he did was right, but I understand."

Reactions: Doubledose

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
If the story that he beat the guy to death for offering his stepdaughter coke is true then in the words of Chris Rock: "I'm not saying what he did was right, but I understand."
If that’s the case then I get it, he doesn’t seem to be too trustworthy though

he’s also had multiple DV calls to his house, many assaults, and dumb opinions outside the murder.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Lex Luger said on a podcast this week he'd like Sting to induct him into the Hall-of-Fame if an induction was offered from WWE.

Would they offer Luger a spot this year and have Sting appear on WWE TV a month after his big AEW send-off?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad