4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
429972799_842136284619907_3061481713327252802_n.jpg

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

I’m not someone who would boo someone out of the building for this, but the fans are paying their money and are getting something that is substandard. They’re allowed to react in a way that’s not offensive. She might be working hard to get better, but if she’s far below expectations, then she shouldn’t be put in front of crowds, or at least crowds this large.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
i said it several weeks ago that they should stop pushing her. the new batch in NXT are already way ahead of her but someone decided that a blonde model type getting in the ring was a good idea... almost as if this is a relic of Vince's booking

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Maxxine Dupri is a very good on-air talent. Obviously very beautiful but her character work in basically a comedy gimmick with the Alpha Academy has been solid. She puts it all out there and seems fully invested in her character while on-screen where some performers if given that role would just go through the motions.

That being said, is there any reason she has to be a performing wrestler? Maybe that is what she wants, and WWE is obliging her. Because otherwise, why are they putting this performer in a position to fail by trying to make a pro wrestler out of her on the fly. It does neither her nor the paying/viewing audience any favors.

They got no problem paying Scarlett or B-Fab to basically stand around and do nothing. I don't see why they are trying to force a wrestling role on Maxxine unless it's something she wants to do.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Maxxine is very, very bad in the ring and honestly, yeah, she shouldn't be wrestling. Do I feel bad for her? Sure, I do. It's the company that's clearly putting her out there despite her being worse off than Torrie Wilson was in the ring.

It's not her fault at all, which is why I can see it being rough booed like that. Fans pay their money to cheer and boo who they want.

Valet/Manager, absolutely. She's good at that.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I know its tough to get better without having matches, but maybe she should just be working on her in-ring skills at the PC and not in front of live crowds, that is if they are dead set on her continuing in the ring

Reactions: BruinDust

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Yep...I agree with everyone else.

I just spent the last 6 months booing the Falcons QB for playing like shit all season. He was just out there trying to get better too, but in the meantime, he's playing in front of 70,000 people who just paid way too much to watch that shitty performance. Comes with the job.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I know its tough to get better without having matches, but maybe she should just be working on her in-ring skills at the PC and not in front of live crowds, that is if they are dead set on her continuing in the ring

I wonder whose desire is it for her to be an in-ring performer?

I can see her believing that her long-term shelf life in the pro wrestling business being quite a bit longer if she can learn to work a match. As strictly an on-screen character/valet, is she even employed at WWE five years from now?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
it’s a damn house show. That’s partially what it’s for. She’s absolutely worthy of tv time as a manager/sidekick, so getting her some light ring reps in front of a live crowd is totally fine.

No need to shit on the girl. It’s a house show, cheer all the baby faces and trash the heels. It’s more fun that way for everybody too

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
TK borrowing from the Dana White School of Announcing Fights the Participants Do Not Know About

They need a fresh brain booking

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Injured in September with medical attention in January. Anything he can do to not wrestle. Hopefully his contract is up soon. Good riddance.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

When the initial rumor came out, I told myself that I'd consider it if the Guardians were in town so I could scratch that ballpark off the list. Looks like I might have to break open my piggy bank.

Reactions: Fro

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
The bad week for wrestling continued as Paul " Butcher " Vachon has passed away

• Wow
Reactions: Guardian17

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario

Virgil has passed away.

According to SRS, Mike “Virgil” Jones was actually born in 1951. He was 11 years older than everyone believed he was.

• Wow
Reactions: CDJ

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Yep...I agree with everyone else.

I just spent the last 6 months booing the Falcons QB for playing like shit all season. He was just out there trying to get better too, but in the meantime, he's playing in front of 70,000 people who just paid way too much to watch that shitty performance. Comes with the job.

And this isn't really that, either. It'd be like if you put the worst NAIA 3rd string QB in the Falcons starter role.

In a way I feel bad for her because it's a job, she's getting paid, why wouldn't she do it, and they're putting her on the platform... But she's also in the biggest wrestling company in the world and she's absolutely terrible. Like... In the Diva's era when almost everybody was bad, she'd look bad even among them.

Even Kelly Kelly knew when you have a 300 pound woman sit on you, you sell.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad