All-Purpose News Thread Part II

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Lex Luger said on a podcast this week he'd like Sting to induct him into the Hall-of-Fame if an induction was offered from WWE.

Would they offer Luger a spot this year and have Sting appear on WWE TV a month after his big AEW send-off?
Personally, I'd like Heyman to headline this year and save Lugar for next year. WWE should really only induct like 3 a year.

Reactions: BruinDust

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Personally, I'd like Heyman to headline this year and save Lugar for next year. WWE should really only induct like 3 a year.

I think Luger is big enough of a star to be a headliner but does WWE think the same?

I agree keeping the number low is better.

I'd like to see them limit it 5 inductees. A male, a female, a tag team/faction, a manager/announcer/builder/promotor/booker, and someone from the golden era. Pick the headliner from that group of 5.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I think Luger is big enough of a star to be a headliner but does WWE think the same?

I agree keeping the number low is better.

I'd like to see them limit it 5 inductees. A male, a female, a tag team/faction, a manager/announcer/builder/promotor/booker, and someone from the golden era. Pick the headliner from that group of 5.

I don't think Luger can be a headliner, all of his major success or the majority of it was in the NWA/WCW, and he was always a guy that seemed like he never fulfilled his potential

Of course how many more headliners do we have currently?

Cena of course is out there

Is Kane in?

Batista

Maybe the Hardy's if they can stay sober long enough

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I don't think Luger can be a headliner, all of his major success or the majority of it was in the NWA/WCW, and he was always a guy that seemed like he never fulfilled his potential

Of course how many more headliners do we have currently?

Cena of course is out there

Is Kane in?

Batista

Maybe the Hardy's if they can stay sober long enough

They've typically haven't treated WCW/NWA guys as headliners despite their overall stature.

The list is narrowing no doubt. Like the names you mention, although Kane is already in, Batista. Rock is going in obviously one day soon. Big Show (once he's done with AEW) I think could be a headliner. Orton is closing in on the end. Punk is close to finished too. Jericho will be in one day. I'd suspect Lesnar as well when all the controversy around him dies down (it will take awhile). Then you have some Tag Teams like Hardy's, Edge and Christian (will Christian get an individual induction?). New Age Outlaws probably deserve their own induction as well.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Duh, finally put together why this makes sense...brays dad and his namesake
It's kind of ironic that Dan Spivey replaced Windham in the tag team after he left the company. Spivey's later persona Waylon Mercy was of course the inspiration for the Bray Wyatt character.

Reactions: Fro

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dwayne has his hand in the Hall of Fame and it’s supposed to be made clear, so some are expecting his mother to be inducted.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Strong possibility that Alexis Bliss will never come back to WWE.

@GKJ ik how this site works when it comes to rumors so PM me and I can explain how I know this

• Wow
Reactions: Fro and SnS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad