Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Smith

May 23, 2016
I think we need a winger
I believe you nailed it Mantis... quite possibly the only statement here that everyone can agree upon. :) Who do you guess might be joining the B:s, or prefer to join and to what cost?

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
@Coach Parker mentioned (in the previous thread) keeping an eye on Vancouver owing to the Boeser trade rumors. But I am wondering why he would even be available.

that's an interesting rabbit hole to go down. However, like you i'd wonder why he's available and the cost would be pretty substantial i'd think. Unless Benning wants to do Sweeney a favor.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
ESPN predicts Kreider for Bjork, 1st, and conditional pick
I can live with this if the pick is if Kreider resigns with Boston, also still have to move Heinen in another deal. Would probably have to move Moore to have the cap space to make this move.

Reactions: MAINE-IAC

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
Why do people think Bjork is gonna magically turn into some star. I would be more worried about the condtional pick than Bjork.

We would need to add Toffoli or someone to replace him on the 3rd line though.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
depends if you believe Bjork will develop into a great player. The late 1st is what the prices are at the deadline. I'd do it bc they need a RW

Kreider is a LW. I absolutely trade Bjork in a deal
involving Palmieri. Then use Heinen and a 1st for
Kreider. If the conditional is anything more than a 3rd
pick the answer is nope.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
@Coach Parker mentioned (in the previous thread) keeping an eye on Vancouver owing to the Boeser trade rumors. But I am wondering why he would even be available.

If you look on the Vancouver boards he is their whipping boy there. Apparently he has really regressed badly from his rookie season and is just not the same player anymore. Wont shoot the same, no confidence, etc. If it is not injury related he might benefit from a change of scenery. But the ask for him will be too high for most GMs. Similar to the Poolparty situation where the team wants too much for a project.

Reactions: Estlin and Strafer

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Why do people think Bjork is gonna magically turn into some star. I would be more worried about the condtional pick than Bjork.

We would need to add Toffoli or someone to replace him on the 3rd line though.
Why does Bjork need to become a "star" to make it a bad trade?

Is Kreider a star? Guy is a 50 point player. At this point we don't know what Bjork is, but relatively speaking he certainly seems to be the most promising young forward we have in the entire system (excluding Pasta of course). We are going to give that player up, along with a 1st rounder, for a 50 point rental? Hell no.

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
Why does Bjork need to become a "star" to make it a bad trade?

Is Kreider a star? Guy is a 50 point player. At this point we don't know what Bjork is, but relatively speaking he certainly seems to be the most promising young forward we have in the entire system (excluding Pasta of course). We are going to give that player up, along with a 1st rounder, for a 50 point rental? Hell no.
I would say Studnicka is a lot more promising than Bjork.

Shoebottom88

Feb 4, 2019
ESPN predicts Kreider for Bjork, 1st, and conditional pick
Reasonable for sure, but I’d hate to break up Coyle-Bjork. They seem to be developing some major chemistry. I’d counter with 1st, Vak , conditional pick if Kreider re-signs. Or 1st, Khulman, Zboril. And NY would obviously have to retain 50%. Just don’t want to trade Bjork right now, might be something beautiful happening here.

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
Reasonable for sure, but I’d hate to break up Coyle-Bjork. They seem to be developing some major chemistry. I’d counter with 1st, Vak , conditional pick if Kreider re-signs. Or 1st, Khulman, Zboril. And NY would obviously have to retain 50%. Just don’t want to trade Bjork right now, might be something beautiful happening here.
Khulman and Zboril do not have much trade value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad