Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
If you look on the Vancouver boards he is their whipping boy there. Apparently he has really regressed badly from his rookie season and is just not the same player anymore. Wont shoot the same, no confidence, etc. If it is not injury related he might benefit from a change of scenery. But the ask for him will be too high for most GMs. Similar to the Poolparty situation where the team wants too much for a project.
Sounds like Heinen here without the "big ask"

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Why do people think Bjork is gonna magically turn into some star. I would be more worried about the condtional pick than Bjork.

We would need to add Toffoli or someone to replace him on the 3rd line though.

Bjork and Heinen are legit 3rd line wings on a bubble
NHL PO Team. Boston to win The Cup need absolute upgrades on them. Bjork as a piece in a Palmieri
deal and Heinen as a piece in a Kreider trade.

People are insane if they think TB isnt bidding
on one of Kovalchuk, Kreider, or Palmieri.
TB has two #1 this year and like 9M in
deadline cap space. Boston doesn't make at
least one significant add TB will and
Boston will be at a significant disadvantage.

Reactions: kdog82

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Substitute Heinen for Bjork and will throw in a mid level prospect and are 1st rd pk this year

Ok I got it..we don’t wanna trade
Vaak
Beecher
Frederic
Stud
Carlo
McAvoy
Krug
Grizz
Lauzen ( sorry for spelling it wrong)
Pasta
Marchand
Bergeron
DeBrusk
Bjork*[ maybe , maybe not)
DK
Rask
Halak

The GM’s for NYR, NJ, LA are holding on lines 1,2,3 they wanna know what we are offering.

Who are we offering for Kreider, Palmeiri , Toffoli or anybody that can help.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
NHL PO Team.
Boston to win The Cup need absolute upgrades on them. Bjork as a piece in a Palmieri

Yeah, that's just not true. I mean, it's funny.... How do guys become players who perform in the playoffs? They are given a chance. You're not going to go into the playoffs with 4 lines full of players who have uber playoff experience. Every team has "question marks".

With your proposed lineup, ignoring cap:

Marchand -- Bergeron -- Pastrnak
Kreider -- Krejci -- Palmieri
DeBrusk -- Coyle -- Kuhlman

Your top 9 still has that 3rd line winger who with a major question mark. While Heinen has struggled in the playoffs, points wise, how can you say he's a 3rd liner on an NHL bubble team when he was apart of a roster that was 1 game away from winning the cup? Overreaction type post.

Reactions: Lo97

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
NHL PO Team. Boston to win The Cup need absolute upgrades on them. Bjork as a piece in a Palmieri

Bjork and Heinen are not centerpieces for deals like that involving players at the caliber. Especially when your not taking on bad contracts. You can offer a centerpiece and go onto them two for the second piece The first rd pick your good prospect is more important . The Devils need a D-Man so if you want Palimeri start with Vaak , second RD PK and Heinen. He has one year left anything else they laugh it off . It’s reality.

Reactions: Strafer

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Lol, Heinen couldn't hold Boeser's jock. Boeser's
issues are injury related. If he played 10 more
games in 2017-18 he scores over 30. Scored
26 last year in 60 something games.

Far closer to DeBrusk on any *****ing scale.
You missed the point - it wasn't that they're the same player but that it sounds like the fan bases are in a pretty similar spot about them. AM said "If you look on the Vancouver boards he is their whipping boy there. Apparently he has really regressed badly from his rookie season and is just not the same player anymore." That rings like Heinen in here

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Hard to believe Boeser is available but this is Benning we're talking about.

if I'm Sweeney and Boeser is really available then I'm telling Benning that everyone prospect and pick in the organization is on the table with the only exclusion being Studnicka.

@Coach Parker what are Vancouver's needs? Let's say we started with Vaak and a 1st. Does a realistic deal grow from there? I'm talking about a deal where we don't give up core roster pieces obviously.

kdog82

Oct 6, 2002
Toronto
Visit site

if I'm Sweeney and Boeser is really available then I'm telling Benning that everyone prospect and pick in the organization is on the table with the only exclusion being Studnicka.

@Coach Parker what are Vancouver's needs? Let's say we started with Vaak and a 1st. Does a realistic deal grow from there? I'm talking about a deal where we don't give up core roster pieces obviously.

How do you fit him under the cap?

Reactions: Lo97

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Killer Miller Time has a point IMO. But I don’t agree with all of it . TB pull this stuff with the McDonough deal a couple of years ago. It guarantees squat. We missed the boat on Kovalchuk and their is no way I give Montreal shit now. Lesson learned I think, Also TB first rd pk will be high just like the bruins . I know they got two but that shouldn’t stop Sweeney from doing something if he chooses. It’s his call. Something tells me he passes but you never know!

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Yeah, that's just not true. I mean, it's funny.... How do guys become players who perform in the playoffs? They are given a chance. You're not going to go into the playoffs with 4 lines full of players who have uber playoff experience. Every team has "question marks".

Your top 9 still has that 3rd line winger who with a major question mark. While Heinen has struggled in the playoffs, points wise, how can you say he's a 3rd liner on an NHL bubble team when he was apart of a roster that was 1 game away from winning the cup? Overreaction type post.

Lol, DeBrusk is an enormous upgrade over Heinen/Kuraly and Palmieri is a significant upgrade
over Kuhlman. You're far deeper than you are now
upfront, not even close.

They picked up Coyle and Johannson last
year, they had PO experience, looked what
happened.

Good luck matching up with TB D corp
with Heinen/Bjork. Those guys will make
Coyle's impact significantly less pronounced.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
You missed the point - it wasn't that they're the same player but that it sounds like the fan bases are in a pretty similar spot about them. AM said "If you look on the Vancouver boards he is their whipping boy there. Apparently he has really regressed badly from his rookie season and is just not the same player anymore." That rings like Heinen in here

I read the Van board and its not remotely the same
whining.

kdog82

Oct 6, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
San Jose doesn't have a 1st and I'm sure they'd love to acquire one.

Heinen + 1st + Zboril for Lebanc

SJ probably has no interest in moving Lebanc but the package seems reasonable.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

You can spot the people who only watch the Bruins from a mile away because they're blatantly ignorant to the fact that the Penguins won back to back cups with guys like Wilson, Rust, Sheary, Kunitz, Cullen, etc all rotating into various spots in their top 9.

you can absolutely win with a guy like Bjork on your 3rd line. He has been terrific for the last couple months and has great chemistry with Coyle. He's the kind of guy who you take on a run to the finals and then he puts up 50+ points the next season ala Guentzel or Sheary.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

if I'm Sweeney and Boeser is really available then I'm telling Benning that everyone prospect and pick in the organization is on the table with the only exclusion being Studnicka

The Bruins don't have any untouchables, especially if they were to acquire Boeser, and why would Vancouver trade him?

Their in 1st place in the pacific,and he's only 22 under a real nice contract. The only way they would move him, I would think would be in a hockey trade.

Reactions: Lo97 and Strafer

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
The Bruins don't have any untouchables, especially if they were to acquire Boeser, and why would Vancouver trade him?

Their in 1st place in the pacific,and he's only 22 under a real nice contract. The only way they would move him, I would think would be in a hockey trade.
Studnicka is untouchable IMO unless he's going in a trade for a top 2 center. And not because he's so good (he's good, but not that good). It's just that Bergeron and Krejci could fall off that cliff any time and they can't afford to trade their only legit top 2 center prospect.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Two weeks to the deadline. What's your prediction?

My homerun to get it would be one or two ways. I want Palmieri and Wood on this team, now and for the long term.

offer one: Heinen, Backes, Vaak and first

offer two: Heinen, Backes, Gryz and 3rd

More likely they will scrap heap close to the deadline and deal 2nd and a scrub for Toffoli. I also expect them to get another depth defenseman for like a 4 or 5.

kdog82

Oct 6, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Studnicka is untouchable IMO unless he's going in a trade for a top 2 center. And not because he's so good (he's good, but not that good). It's just that Bergeron and Krejci could fall off that cliff any time and they can't afford to trade their only legit top 2 center prospect.

Studnicka is untouchable. He is the Bruins long term solution for 2C.... maybe even 1C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA