Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 4* vs CLE | Tues, Oct 18 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Kluber vs Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That hit has a weird trajectory, some wicked hook spin. I couldn't hit a golf shot like that if I tried. But I can slice it all day long

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I find the difference is on the bases. They advance a base when they have the opportunity. Like last game the running start off Stroman. Martin drops a ball that barely gets away but not paying attention and advance a base. We haven't done stuff like that. Other than that, we've hit similar, pitched similar.

It's more like the Jays have given them the opportunity via wild pitches and whatnot. Cleveland hasn't had those. There's only been one situation where they actually engineered that (Davis stealing 2nd)

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Zeke should be leading off tomorrow. I know we shouldn't change anything but I don't care.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
This Cleveland team with Salazar and Carrasco would've easily won the world series. With Estrada and Happ going in game 5 and 6, can't imagine we don't see a game 7. And seeing Kluber 3 games in 8 days is a recipe for disaster for Cleveland.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
They just pitched out with a runner at 3rd? I've never seen that before. Have we ever used the suicide squeeze all year? We've safety squeezed a bit, usually with Carrera hitting, but never suicide squeeze

Rysto

Oct 3, 2009
The badlands
This Cleveland team with Salazar and Carrasco would've easily won the world series. With Estrada and Happ going in game 5 and 6, can't imagine we don't see a game 7. And seeing Kluber 3 games in 8 days is a recipe for disaster for Cleveland.

Don't get overconfident. Happ and Estrada were money in games 1 and 2 and we still lost.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Pillar hit it and Pillar caught it

You mean that wasn`t Pillar who caught it? It looked like it.

Nice catch, another run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad