Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 4* vs CLE | Tues, Oct 18 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Kluber vs Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That sign really should say the start of an 8 game winning streak. Dude is so pessimistic, thinking we're gonna lose the first game of the world series :sarcasm:

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Because now we can't use him for two innings tomorrow.

What if the Jays brought in someone else, the Jays lose and there isn't a two innings tomorrow. This is the thinking that lead Baltimore to not use Britton and never get a chance to do so.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
1 down, 3 to go!!!!

Jays Win! Jays Win!

See you tomorrow, make sure the pen's ready right from the get go with Merritt out there

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
We can win again tomorrow. I just believe we can.

The question is, can we take two in Cleveland...

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
The fundamentals have a lot more to do with playing small ball you no this right? I don't want to write up an essay of what it is but I assure you the Jays stink at it. They beat Texas and Baltimore 2 teams that play just like the Jays do. Struggle mightiy when they face teams with strong pitching performance and play the fundamentals to there advantage like KC and now Cleveland.

The only chance the Jays have is if Cleveland's pitching implodes.

I said fundamentals or small ball or whatever.

Honestly, "fundamentals" tends to be one of those vague, fungible terms that gets used to mean whatever it needs to for the point being made.

Especially since you keep going on about how Cleveland's advantage is in "fundamentals" when basically 3/4ths of their runs in games 1-3 came from Blue-Jay-Style HR/XBH hits.

Rysto

Oct 3, 2009
The badlands
And thats why you go with Osuna. You know he can. Managing to a statistic 101 posting. But its not a save!!

I didn't want Osuna with 3 run lead either. Winning today is meaningless if you lose tomorrow. The difference between this situation and extra innings is that we know there will be 9 innings tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->