Player Discussion Alain Vigneault Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger

Sponsor
Jul 20, 2005
Why sell yourself short? Let's go with Trottier and his hand writing. Also, by now, I think that Ron Low has learned his lessons.

This made me laugh.

But it was less of a hearty chuckle and more of a sad or resigned snicker.

Reactions: jBuds

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Yet we’re a franchise that would trade a first round pick for a head coach. The Rangers can make some completely ridiculous moves at any moment.
If there is an absolutely wrong move to be made, trust the organization which has 1 cup in over 75 years to make it. Michel Bergeron says hello.

I never could understand why they would extend AV with several years left on his contract.

Reactions: Blueshirt Special

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
So if the team loses on Thursday to give the Coyotes their 1st win of the season that has to be the last straw with this bum right?

His last straw should've come with elimination last year.

I have a sad feeling that he'll still be here for elimination this year... so at this rate, Christmas.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Yeah Gorton feel the pressure for sure and coach AV - I doubt Glen Sather is happy as a president these days, and something need to be done here.

Larry B. with a new article.
http://nypost.com/2017/10/24/tailspin-could-force-rangers-to-face-an-uncomfortable-reality/

This quote confuses me:
Even if it is tougher these days to do something dramatic in October or early November, no it is not too early to suggest the GM is on the clock here and so is his coach, Alain Vigneault.

Is or isn't GMJG on the clock, because the last part of that sentence is a positive, not a negative. Larry Brooks is worse at English grammar than a 15-year old vlogger.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It`s pressure on both Av & Gorton for sure.
The `new article` confusing? :)

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Ah, I understand you now - yeah, maybe it`s early concerning the GM - not sure why Larry Brooks wrote it like that. He is obviously not happy with our coaching staff, and part of the management in New York.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Larry is probably just upset because Gorton plugged the leaks.

Reactions: Ori

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Ah, I understand you now - yeah, maybe it`s early concerning the GM - not sure why Larry Brooks wrote it like that. He is obviously not happy with our coaching staff, and part of the management in New York.

Brooks is bad in more ways than 1. His articles are nothing more than speculation based on social media opinions. He's an echo chamber of Twitter and HF Boards. His horrible grammar makes it even more infuriating to read those articles. How that man is paid to do this, is beyond me.

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It`s a difficult decision for Sather as the president, but he had no issues to move Callahan years ago as GM, but what do you guys think?
Should Glen Sather do anything in his job situation?

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
AV needs to go - even if you don’t think this slide if his fault, he’s clearly lost the team. Happens to all coaches in time. We need to recognize and move on.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Exactly. AV isn't 100% to blame, but he is partially to blame, and as the cliche goes you can't fire 20 players but you can fire 1 coach.

Reactions: McD37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad