Prospect Info: #8OA, Marco Kasper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
Marco Kasper 70% bust and 30% elite hockey player, let's see how that will progressed
Lilidk figuring out how much of a bust Cleveland is:
1000016406.gif

Rolo Tomassi

May 6, 2010
Best Griffin on the ice tonight along with Berggren

The Mazur-Kasper-Berggren line is filthy
Yeah, i noticed they had them all together. Is that their normal line combo? I never get to watch the Griffs play, but I see how that could be a great line. Skill and some jam, difficult to play against and dangerous in the offensive end.

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023

Some kasper praise ... think hes got more offensive upside though and I agree and said it from day 1 yzerman rushed the rebuild by a year ... we should have been adding a high end prospect this year

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008

Some kasper praise ... think hes got more offensive upside though and I agree and said it from day 1 yzerman rushed the rebuild by a year ... we should have been adding a high end prospect this year

Let's hope we still get one in early twenties.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010

Wild to me that anyone would still think this.

We haven’t made the playoffs for 6 seasons. We have drafted top 10 in the last 7 drafts.

You make moves to improve your team when they are available and when your team starts showing progress. DeBrincat trade might not be there in a year. Kane level player signing might not be there in a year.

We started getting competitive at exactly the reasonable time to do so.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Wild to me that anyone would still think this.

We haven’t made the playoffs for 6 seasons. We have drafted top 10 in the last 7 drafts.

You make moves to improve your team when they are available and when your team starts showing progress. DeBrincat trade might not be there in a year. Kane level player signing might not be there in a year.

We started getting competitive at exactly the reasonable time to do so.
But why isn't Edvinsson playing yet?
But Yzerman rushed the rebuild!
But why haven't we made the playoffs yet?
But we need more high draft picks!

Yeah, I don't understand this board either. If it were up to the fans, every regime would appear bipolar and never get anything done. Which is ironic, considering how much criticism was levied at Holland's latter years, for him riding the fence instead of either going all in to load up or all in to blow it up.

Yzerman has made some choices I would have done differently. But that's true for everybody, and I'm very pleased with the overall direction of the rebuild.

Last edited:

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
But what isn't Edvinsson playing yet?
But Yzerman rushed the rebuild!
But why haven't r made the playoffs yet?
But we need more high draft picks!

Yeah, I don't understand this board either. If it were up to the fans, every regime would appear bipolar and never get anything done. Which is ironic, considering how much criticism was levied at Holland's latter years, for him riding the fence instead of either going all in to load up or all in to blow it up.

Yzerman has made some choices I would have done differently. But that's true for everybody, and I'm very pleased with the overall direction of the rebuild.
The 2 biggest fallacies people on here believe:

1) you can control where your team finishes
2) you can just flip a switch when you want to be competitive

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
The 2 biggest fallacies people on here believe:

1) you can control where your team finishes
2) you can just flip a switch when you want to be competitive
Nah

1) forwards are more important than defensemen
2) good goalies are more important than good skaters

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018

"..Should have been bad for another year..." how exactly do you plan to be bad again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad