Prospect Info: 6th IceHogs, Fuel, & NCAA/Junior/Int'l Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
He's among a handful of glaring omissions, in my opinion. Some puzzling names absent from that list. Don't really get it.

after reviewing everything. The only shocking omissions for me are:

1. kyle Connor???? LIKE WTF

2. 1 of Garland or Bracco, gotta think one of them has to go instead of Easner, who Im not sure why is on this team. Even Bjork from ND.

Tuch is the 7th leading scorer on a BC team that is absolutely loaded, so I guess I can see why

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
after reviewing everything. The only shocking omissions for me are:

1. kyle Connor???? LIKE WTF

2. 1 of Garland or Bracco, gotta think one of them has to go instead of Easner, who Im not sure why is on this team. Even Bjork from ND.

Tuch is the 7th leading scorer on a BC team that is absolutely loaded, so I guess I can see why

Connor's the really big one for me. I don't get that at all.

Rosolvic, too.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Question for Icehog watchers, why was DR one of the only forwards who is a minus player? Haven't seen a game myself, hence the question.

I don't really know. He was getting 1C duty with Danault out I believe. Maybe just because of more minutes? and I believe he PKs.

He isn't the best on FOs either.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Does anyone know anything about Joni Tuulola? I saw the Finn fans in their thread are penciling him in their top pairing. Is it just a weak year for them?

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Does anyone know anything about Joni Tuulola? I saw the Finn fans in their thread are penciling him in their top pairing. Is it just a weak year for them?

Do I watch the Finnish league? No. But I do know they only have like 3 NHL defenseman or something crazy. Maata is the most well known. Their defense is pretty inexperienced and they lost honka. I know they have a real weak defense and him being top pairing I think is more based on lack of talent in the system. Read the Finnish board on the team, most of them raved about forwards and said D was their downfall.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Re Lazerus column:

“We’ve had different guys coming in and out, and we’ve still got some guys down there that we know are going to play at some point,” Quenneville said. “Organizationally, it’s nice to have a lot of options.”

McNeill, perhaps.
Danault, most certainly.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
I want to see Danault up in another few weeks. If he is good we can move on from Kruger in the offseason. Same with Hartman/Shaw. Would be a huge deal for the 2016/17 Hawks if we can deal Kruger and Shaw for some assets and save money for a big UFA this offseason.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I want to see Danault up in another few weeks. If he is good we can move on from Kruger in the offseason. Same with Hartman/Shaw. Would be a huge deal for the 2016/17 Hawks if we can deal Kruger and Shaw for some assets and save money for a big UFA this offseason.

Would think Q would hate dealing shaw no? I'm concerned he gets overpaid and resigned

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Dennis Gilbert with the GWG!! Notre Dame beats #2 BC on the road on 3-1 late third period comeback to win 4-3. Also had an assists on the 3-2 goal. Great game for him

Last edited:

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
tyler motte two goals tonight, 1 SH. He had a 4 point night.

16 pts in 14 games. 11 goals in those 14. Another solid bottom 6 candidate.

I'm always super positive in this thread... maybe a look at the other side:
Calnan isn't progressing. 5 pts in 12 games.

Hayden is teetering.

Iacopelli is a non-prospect right now.

Starett can't stay on the ice.

Anthony Louis has taken a step back.

Doesn't look like Robin Press has really adjusted well to the jump in level in the SHL.

Still very intrigued by Snuggerud, haven't caught him yet this year but he seems to be doing OK.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont

Hayden is teetering.

Doesn't look like Robin Press has really adjusted well to the jump in level in the SHL.

Still very intrigued by Snuggerud, haven't caught him yet this year but he seems to be doing OK.
I like Hayden, but sometimes he lacks drive or atleast did during tonight during the BU game.,

thesaadfather

Kneel Before Saad!
Jan 30, 2014
Ohio

Hayden is teetering.

Snuggerud is a guy that I think gets overlooked a lot. I really think he could be something.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Miami has taken a bit of a step back so that does not help Louis. My buddies who played at Miami think he is going to end up being pretty damn good.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Miami has taken a bit of a step back so that does not help Louis. My buddies who played at Miami think he is going to end up being pretty damn good.

I tend to believe that an NHL talent will find a way to get his even on a bad team. Louis is very highly skilled but his size disqualifies him from being a bottom 6 player. To be a viable top 6 player in the NHL he should be producing more in college but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad