OT: 24/7 Full Episodes on YouTube

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
I enjoyed Gabby's hunt for a christmas tree haha. And Jagr is a phenomenal player and deserved more respect than being booed

disappointed he got booed. he didn't REsign with the Rangers because 1) Sather didn't want to resign him (and he was so in love with the Rangers he rather play in the KHL than anywhere else) and 2) because Sather didn't try to resign him when he came back from the KHL - at least not to my knowledge. It's not his fault he's not on our team. If we offered him the same contract, I'm sure he'd sign with us. If he chose us over Philly with equal or similar offers on the table, then I sort of expect it but Jags did great things for our team.

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
I have nothing but appreciation for Jagr as a Ranger. Sather didn't want him back. That's it.

CGNY87

Jan 7, 2011
NY
anyone have the last episode? Youtube would be great but i'll take what I can get

edit:nvm just saw it doesnt air until tonight. Hopefully someone can post this after it aires

Last edited:

mulli25

Jun 25, 2008
NJ
selective memmory is awesome

sather offered the aging Jagr a one year deal after a disapointing season

Jagr turned it down because he wanted a multi-year deal as the highest paid player on the team

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
You´re the best eze :) :handclap: :yo:

Apologies in advance but there might be a small delay. I got a promotion today and we are celebrating that with drinks after work. Will be home around 10 PM (GMT +1) so I will have it up to download around midnight

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there
Apologies in advance but there might be a small delay. I got a promotion today and we are celebrating that with drinks after work. Will be home around 10 PM (GMT +1) so I will have it up to download around midnight

No problem bro!! I´ve got time ;)

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
selective memmory is awesome

sather offered the aging Jagr a one year deal after a disapointing season

Jagr turned it down because he wanted a multi-year deal as the highest paid player on the team

Yup, pretty much. I think the Rangers knew that they couldn't keep building their team around Jagr in the long term and were trying to transition to a younger group led by Drury and Gomez (which is a problem in itself, but still)

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there
Thanks anyway, dude. I got KaylaJ to do it for me.

Hehe, no problem :)

But for anyone who´s interessted:

sixhyttp.jpg

Zzzherdev

Apr 16, 2009
NYC

Congrats on your promotion!! :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad