OT: 24/7 Full Episodes on YouTube

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I uploaded them on Mega Upload and so far I haven't heard anyone complain or requesting me to remove them. I won't be doing a Youtube upload though

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I wish I could but I didn't catch it on tv anywhere. I am asking around among friends. Maybe one of them managed to record it

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
I have the Alumni game in HD, I'll try to upload it somewhere and post here.

By the way, if you didn't already, check the first post. I won't be able to post the final episode, unfortunately. :(

HBO hit me with a copyright strike for one episode so I had to remove the others (if I get 3 copyright strikes my account will be suspended indefinitely, and I have some other videos I care about). It also removes my ability to upload videos longer than 15 minutes.

Sorry guys.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I will still be able to upload the video on Mega Upload. People just have to download and extract it first, but it will still be available.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
You're welcome! All I need from you is the Alumni game and the CBC feed of the Winter Classic in 720p and we're good haha

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
Uploading the CBC broadcast of the Winter Classic now, it's going to take a while though, my upload is only ~5 Mb/s, because american internet is pathetic.

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
Here's the entire CBC broadcast of the Winter Classic:

4 .rars, extract into one ~3 GB mp4:

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VBGYRIB5
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=USTBO215
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1QNOXOYG
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0KZ7P85X

Enjoy

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
i think going the unlisted youtube route works out well. if they can't search for it, then they can't find it to have it removed.

That's what charlie did, but they found it anyway.

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
i think going the unlisted youtube route works out well. if they can't search for it, then they can't find it to have it removed.
yeah, I had it unlisted and used unrelated title/tags/description, nothing relating to the NHL, HBO, 24/7, etc at all, and they found one of them which resulted in losing my ability to upload videos >15 minutes and with two more strikes, an account suspension.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
yeah, I had it unlisted and used unrelated title/tags/description, nothing relating to the NHL, HBO, 24/7, etc at all, and they found one of them which resulted in losing my ability to upload videos >15 minutes and with two more strikes, an account suspension.

Will the copyright strike ever be lifted?

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
official policy says they are never lifted, but some people report they go away after 8 months or so. doesn't matter, as even if the strike is removed I will never get the ability to upload videos longer than 15 minutes :(

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
official policy says they are never lifted, but some people report they go away after 8 months or so. doesn't matter, as even if the strike is removed I will never get the ability to upload videos longer than 15 minutes :(

Have you ever tried vimeo.com, or other video websites?

I wonder how lenient they are about those things.

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
Have you ever tried vimeo.com, or other video websites?

I wonder how lenient they are about those things.
I think they are even more strict about copyright stuff, don't allow videos to be unlisted, and have a 15-20 minute video limit anyway.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Yep! I will do that on Friday. Might be some delay because I have to work, but I plan to have it up Friday evening 20:00 (EST)

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
thanks for posting ep 3 though. LMAO
Jags at MSG
"It's hard to score 4 points here... I did it" :laugh:

can't wait for ep 4

I enjoyed Gabby's hunt for a christmas tree haha. And Jagr is a phenomenal player and deserved more respect than being booed

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $250.00