OT: 24/7 Full Episodes on YouTube

Zuccarello Awesome*

I can't get either of the posted YouTube links to load on my iPad. It says "could not load movie."

And I watched the first two eps that Charlie uploaded on here so I don't know why it's not working now. Anyone else having the same problem?

skroob**

I can't get either of the posted YouTube links to load on my iPad. It says "could not load movie."

And I watched the first two eps that Charlie uploaded on here so I don't know why it's not working now. Anyone else having the same problem?

Found your problem. :sarcasm:

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway

Unfortunately YouTube detected one of the songs used in the episode and the record label chose to deny mobile viewing. Nothing I can do about that, you can download from YouTube And copy it to your iPad though

JKDR1

Feb 17, 2007
Anyone find a link to watch on mobile? Incredibly slow day at work would like to watch Ep 3 on my iPhone.

I hope someone does. I watched the first 2 on my iPhone and they were awesome. Now I'm craving the next 2. I am grateful for effort!
Hagelin for president!

JaeTM

Dec 3, 2009
Long Island
Any one know if the episodes are available on NHL Gamecenter?

Edit: nvm got the 3rd episode one one of the links above.

Last edited:

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I'm trying to download these thru mega but it brings me to some Dragon slayer type game. I've never used this sight before, especially on the iPhone, can anyone give me some tips? Please excuse my ignorance and thank you in advance!

- Click on the link, it opens Megaupload.com
- Ignore all the adds
- Wait a couple of seconds
- The timer runs down to 0 and a button appears called "Regular Download"
- Click it, and it's downloading

Download both .rar files and then extract

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Before charlie had to take them down, I downloaded all of the Episodes in 720p.

Could I re-upload them, or will I get in trouble?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad