OT: 24/7 Full Episodes on YouTube

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
Aaaand Part 2 has finally finished processing, so you can go and watch it now. Sorry it took so long.

Last edited:

NYRKindms

Dec 16, 2009
Thank you so much for this.

We grabbed the first one and watched it on the PS3. looked great.

:yo:

Zuccarello Awesome*

Thanks again, Charlie. If I wasn't totally broke, I'd get you a little something for Christmas ;)

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Thanks alot. I have no interest in HBO other than this show so I don't have it. Glad I can still catch it.

Bagels

Aug 1, 2007
Major thanks Charlie!

I work nights, plus I don't have cable, so I haven't been able to watch the show as it airs.

Thank you!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I pay for HBO and I have no problem being able to watch this when I'm not at home and HBO didn't give me the convenient option to give a name and password to watch it on their site while I travel.

chip chipperson*

can anyone tell me what the deal is with torts' right thumb? looks grotesque.

TonyTheGr8

Window shut..for now
Aug 8, 2007
Morris County, NJ
Wife and I ordered HBO for the month just so we could watch it on our big screen, in HD.

Gotta admit though, these full episodes in HD, make me wish I would've saved my money! :laugh:

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Thank you so much!!! Being from Holland I don't get to watch a lot of off-ice stuff since I cannot find anything haha.

This is awesome! Keep them coming. Anyone can tell me how many episodes there will be?

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
Thank you so much!!! Being from Holland I don't get to watch a lot of off-ice stuff since I cannot find anything haha.

This is awesome! Keep them coming. Anyone can tell me how many episodes there will be?
4 total, 2 aired so far.

Next episode is Wednesday 12/28, finale is Thursday 1/5

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there
Got trouble to watch it here in Germany :/ Gema-Rights don´t let us watch it (it´s like copyright-stuff)
Even with /v/and the id I´m not able to download it via filsh.net or other sites.

Would be happy if somebody can help me out with some links...

jniklast

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
Got trouble to watch it here in Germany :/ Gema-Rights don´t let us watch it (it´s like copyright-stuff)
Even with /v/and the id I´m not able to download it via filsh.net or other sites.

Would be happy if somebody can help me out with some links...
Ja scheiß GEMA ;)

I used a YouTube download script with a proxy. Just try some proxys, eventually I found one giving me nearly 1 mb/s

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
Yeah that's fine, spread the wealth ;)

Oddly I think the reason it's blocked in Germany is because YouTube's Content ID system detected an REO Speedwagon song in the episode, and their record label has chose to block it in Germany (don't ask me).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad