OT: 24/7 Full Episodes on YouTube

1940rip

Oct 16, 2008
You had to know this wouldn't last. I hope they do an edited version (bleeps) so that I can show my 9-year-old what it's like being a hockey player. He plays in Yonkers, but I'd love for him to have a peek behind the scenes...but too many F-Bombs kinda make it tough. :help:

JanErixon20

Aug 7, 2007
What a fantastic final sequence that was, by the way. Excellent job!

Greatest 5 and a half minutes in the history of HBO. Chokes me up every time, especially:

1) Tortorella hugging and kissing little Liam after the game.
2) Staal and Girardi hugging in the locker room.....teammates and defensive partners forever, you can tell.
3) Callahan's grandma
and especially
4) Girardi's son giving him a big hug on his return home. Maybe it's because I have a boy of my own who is happy to see me at the end of the day as well, but that always chokes me up.

I also like Jagr getting the final camera shot. He was a good Ranger and a hall of famer, he should get the last shot.

Metrangerfan711

Gotta Believe!
Feb 13, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Lately I have been really wanting to re-watch the series. Since the MegaUpload links don't work for obvious reasons, can someone please upload the episodes to a site like Media Fire. Been dying to watch these episodes again and I can only Find Episode 1. I'm mainly looking to see Episode 3. If anyone can upload it, I would appreciate it. HD would be wonderful too. Thanks.

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
I will re-upload them later today.

sweet!!! thanks! :handclap:

Greatest 5 and a half minutes in the history of HBO. Chokes me up every time, especially:

1) Tortorella hugging and kissing little Liam after the game.
2) Staal and Girardi hugging in the locker room.....teammates and defensive partners forever, you can tell.
3) Callahan's grandma
and especially
4) Girardi's son giving him a big hug on his return home. Maybe it's because I have a boy of my own who is happy to see me at the end of the day as well, but that always chokes me up.

I also like Jagr getting the final camera shot. He was a good Ranger and a hall of famer, he should get the last shot.

Wow, choking up in class over here ahha

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3