OT: 24/7 Full Episodes on YouTube

Zuccarello Awesome*

Is there any other link? That link doesn't work it says that 24/7 can't open.

Im still holding out hope that Charlie uploads the episode to YouTube like he did with the previous eps. Fingers crossed.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Im still holding out hope that Charlie uploads the episode to YouTube like he did with the previous eps. Fingers crossed.

He got a copyright strike from YouTube and had to remove the first one, and subsequently deleted the other 2 as well.

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
He got a copyright strike from YouTube and had to remove the first one, and subsequently deleted the other 2 as well.
Yep, can't upload it. As he said, they found the first one, hit me with a copyright strike, which took my ability to upload videos longer than 15 minutes away, and I removed the other two because if they hit me with strikes on those my account would be suspended entirely.

Zil

Shrug
Feb 9, 2006

Couldn't someone setup a new youtube account only for the purposes of hosting this video and then upload it as a private video with a discreet title and then pm the whole Rangers HF board the password and link?

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
YouTube doesn't allow videos to be uploaded longer than 15 minutes by default. You either have to link it to a cell phone number, or get a certain number of total views on your videos (100k+).

Zil

Shrug
Feb 9, 2006
YouTube doesn't allow videos to be uploaded longer than 15 minutes by default. You either have to link it to a cell phone number, or get a certain number of total views on your videos (100k+).

Well I guess it could still be done in four parts.

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there
Guys I need some help. Does anyone knows the name of the song which is played in episode 4 in the final sequence, which starts as the boys go to the dresing room after the game? Starts arround 54mins.

Really appreciate some infos!

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
Guys I need some help. Does anyone knows the name of the song which is played in episode 4 in the final sequence, which starts as the boys go to the dresing room after the game? Starts arround 54mins.

Really appreciate some infos!
Sigur Rós - Festival

The part you hear as the team goes to the locker room starts at around 4:40 in the song.

Jumbo*

So when can we expect this to be available on DVD? Does anyone know when last years was released?

Definitely a must have for Rangers fans. Going to be fun watching this in a few years, maybe even after a nice cup run this year ;)

Dec 9, 2009
New York City
Wow it was Tortorella who said don't shake hands. My bad.

Sounds like one of the Flyers heard him. Hence "**** this ****".

Simmonds look he was crying at the end of the game. lol

skroob**

Here's the entire CBC broadcast of the Winter Classic:

4 .rars, extract into one ~3 GB mp4:

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VBGYRIB5
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=USTBO215
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1QNOXOYG
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0KZ7P85X

Enjoy

Thanks for this.

Is there an issue with part 3? says it cant get to it right now.

Thanks again

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
I have no problems with the Rangers not wanting to shake hands with the Flyers at the end of the game. The same thing happened with Wash/Pitt in last year's WC... the game ended in a scrum and no handshakes.

Maybe if Hartnell didn't try to be a tough guy after the game ended, as he usually does, the Rangers would have shook hands. Regardless, there's a lot of hate between the two teams, and the only time they should shake hands is after a playoff series.

GloveSave35

Nov 7, 2011
Ohio
I have no problems with the Rangers not wanting to shake hands with the Flyers at the end of the game. The same thing happened with Wash/Pitt in last year's WC... the game ended in a scrum and no handshakes.

Maybe if Hartnell didn't try to be a tough guy after the game ended, as he usually does, the Rangers would have shook hands. Regardless, there's a lot of hate between the two teams, and the only time they should shake hands is after a playoff series.

Agreed. Hartnell pulled that crap and it meant the bench couldn't clear to celebrate. What a punk. Handshakes probably would have resulted in more crap... which could have led to injury or suspension. I have no problem with it. Once the scrum was over, the Rangers finally got to have their moment to celebrate with Hank. They deserved it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad