GDT: 2024 Trade Deadline Day

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Does Roslovic stay with the team bc they want him to, or bc nobody wants him?
Id think teams circle back to him last minute but doubt the offers would be worth much. Obviously wouldnt be teams 1st choice. I think Vancouver looked at him in the past, wonder if hes someone they still have any positive opinion on or if that was strictly the old management group

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I know everyone hates Vegas but I salute them for doing whatever they can to win
The upper management of this team would kills their own pets if it got them a cup.

I like winning and aspiring to win the cup but the win at all costs mentality wears real thin for me because everything except winning the cup is considered a failure.

They are spoiled bad enough after being born into this league with a silver spoon in their mouths.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I know everyone hates Vegas but I salute them for doing whatever they can to win
Yeah its definitely an interesting way to run a team. Taking advantage of not needing to build a team with picks and getting overly attached to prospects while knowing they are a highly desired location. Everyone on mains crying but I think they wouldnt mind being healthy and playing better hockey but this is what they are given and doing everything within the rules to get better

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad